The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

University of southampton

I haven't been receiving any mails from the admissions office in university of southampton for the past 10 working days, not even an acknowledgement mail saying they received my email. Anyone having similar problems? It's a little late already and I need them to reply.
Reply 1
Hey, I had the same problem sent them an email 2 weeks ago and no response, called yesterday admissions office they said they didn't get the paperwork mail, sent another one and will call tomorrow to confirm that they've got all the papers. I think it is quite a busy time for them. You should call them too!
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Original post by Shreenila
I haven't been receiving any mails from the admissions office in university of southampton for the past 10 working days, not even an acknowledgement mail saying they received my email. Anyone having similar problems? It's a little late already and I need them to reply.

Hi there!
As the below poster has said, it's a v busy time for the University, last week they had all their graduations etc.
If it is as urgent as it sounds do call them! Make sure you get the right number though :smile:
Original post by Zumy
Hey, I had the same problem sent them an email 2 weeks ago and no response, called yesterday admissions office they said they didn't get the paperwork mail, sent another one and will call tomorrow to confirm that they've got all the papers. I think it is quite a busy time for them. You should call them too!

I hope you both hear back from them soon! :hugs:
Reply 3
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Hi there!
As the below poster has said, it's a v busy time for the University, last week they had all their graduations etc.
If it is as urgent as it sounds do call them! Make sure you get the right number though :smile:

I hope you both hear back from them soon! :hugs:

Hey guys! I did hear from them, I contacted the international officer as I'm an international student and I got all my work done. I hope you did too! Thank you so much ☺️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending