The Student Room Group

Why don't black girls like me

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
why are you going into prargraphs about your dating life again?
nobody cares.......,
I certainly haven't sent you any sex texts so i don't see what reveleance it is here.

I couldn't care less what the man was or wasn't trying to do with you. All I know is that he'll regret it as sooner or later you'll eat his dinner and leave the dude hanging and out of pocket...

and for the 50th time you melon head I did not take a girl on a "first date" to kfc.
I asked her what she wanted to do, she suggested we go hang out at a shopping centre close to her. We got there, went around the place and chatted a lot. A few hours in we realised we were starving, we stumbled upon the indoor food court and decided to get KFC. we spent about 20 minutes out of of a 5 hour date at KFC. You're such a troll trying going around telling everyone i'm taking girls on "first dates" to KFC. I asked the girl where she wanted to go she said lets go tunbridge wells shopping centre and chill. A few hours in we were hungry and decided to pop in KFC for 20 minutes. Big difference.

No wonder nobody likes you when you go around chatting bollox.
Are you that socially inept you can't see that your malevolent behavior is why no one wishes to associate with you and you're having to sign up to rentafriend websites.

Seriously, get some help.
You are actually not all there upstairs

A 10 year old could of foresaw the outcome of your behavior
Reply 81
It's 3pm Jules

You got your free dinner planned yet?
or nobody's asked you out today

what? nothing arranged?
times ticking..., you'd better sell yourself off on those sugar baby websites again so you can afford one......
Reply 82
Or are you still salty that the most a man was prepared to offer you on there was a measly £40?

You know why don't you?
It's all those dinners making you look like you've got 5 bellies.......
Original post by TheYearNiner
Bored and sweating in this heat. Its cooler in Africa lol

Yes it’s not .. and sweetie, Africa isn’t a country, it’s a continent. So you’re going to have to be specific which part of Africa you’re talking about. Uncultured swine 🙄
Original post by Anonymous
Yes it’s not .. and sweetie, Africa isn’t a country, it’s a continent. So you’re going to have to be specific which part of Africa you’re talking about. Uncultured swine 🙄

I know more about Africa than you most likely lol calm dowwwnnn :d
Original post by Judge Jules
Lol, now your randomly picking a fight. Mind your own business. This will all blow over soon but obviously you trying to start something for no reason. Again you can't dictate how somebody else acts. But I understand you must defend your boyfriend

*You’re.
Original post by anm775
or are you still salty that the most a man was prepared to offer you on there was a measly £40?

You know why don't you?
It's all those dinners making you look like you've got 5 bellies.......

the man must pay for everything on the date
Original post by ANM775
It's 3pm Jules

You got your free dinner planned yet?
or nobody's asked you out today

what? nothing arranged?
times ticking..., you'd better sell yourself off on those sugar baby websites again so you can afford one......

I will because you told me to, lol
Still crying about KFC?
Original post by ANM775
why are you going into prargraphs about your dating life again?
nobody cares.......,
I certainly haven't sent you any sex texts so i don't see what reveleance it is here.

I couldn't care less what the man was or wasn't trying to do with you. All I know is that he'll regret it as sooner or later you'll eat his dinner and leave the dude hanging and out of pocket...

and for the 50th time you melon head I did not take a girl on a "first date" to kfc.
I asked her what she wanted to do, she suggested we go hang out at a shopping centre close to her. We got there, went around the place and chatted a lot. A few hours in we realised we were starving, we stumbled upon the indoor food court and decided to get KFC. we spent about 20 minutes out of of a 5 hour date at KFC. You're such a troll trying going around telling everyone i'm taking girls on "first dates" to KFC. I asked the girl where she wanted to go she said lets go tunbridge wells shopping centre and chill. A few hours in we were hungry and decided to pop in KFC for 20 minutes. Big difference.

No wonder nobody likes you when you go around chatting bollox.
Are you that socially inept you can't see that your malevolent behavior is why no one wishes to associate with you and you're having to sign up to rentafriend websites.

Seriously, get some help.
You are actually not all there upstairs

A 10 year old could of foresaw the outcome of your behavior

Don't take anymore girls to KFC for a first date that's why the girl didn't go on a second date with you, lol
I was prepared to drop it because I could see that you were having a mental breakdown but then you started to carry it on.
So here's what i'm going to do for you, I'm going to contact that RICH Man on Skout who owns 2 shops and arrange to go on a date with him on Saturday which he will pay for everything and I contribute nothing towards the dinner, I might even end up getting married to him or the other bloke on it who messaged me to marry him, Jealous ?
I'll also make my own you Tube video's encouraging all women not to pay half for their meals, lol
Reply 90
on the train ride home the girl actually instigated the when will we see each other again talk. we text for a while and then things just fizzled out. happens a lot when dating, or in your case 99.99% of the time as you just take the dinners and run...

btw what can £40 buy a punter nowadays?
don't be shy, this is your chance to do an AMA
Original post by ANM775
on the train ride home the girl actually instigated the when will we see each other again talk. we text for a while and then things just fizzled out. happens a lot when dating, or in your case 99.99% of the time as you just take the dinners and run...

btw what can £40 buy a punter nowadays?
don't be shy, this is your chance to do an AMA

I ACCEPT the £40 you are kindly offering me Sir, I should have took it the first time you offered it to me in that hotel room.
Lol calm down guys
Original post by dragons'ball
omg you are so funny.and all the essays above.btw Any black girls like south Chinese guy?

Do you like black girls who are argumentative, write very long essays, and never pay for their own meals on dates ?
omg you are so funny.and all the essays above.btw Any black girls like south Chinese guy?

Download Skout and ask to meet black girls on your bio on there.
I'm not sure how successful other people will be on it but I am getting tons of messages.
you're profile pics bare scary

Download Skout and ask to meet black girls on your bio on there.
I'm not sure how successful other people will be on it but I am getting tons of messages.
I made a mistake by sending the same message twice.
I may not be very popular on tsr but I am VERY popular on Skout. I have 176 men interested in me so far and I only joined it a few days ago I think.
An 18 year old messaged me so I replied so we were texting on it then he asked for my What's App number. I didn't give it yet, I text ill give today. He text he's really horny, it nearly put me off but I'll still give him a chance cos he's got balls.
The other bloke who messaged me to marry him, I text him yesterday on it too. I just text Yes
Then he text I'm Serious so I text ok.
Another bloke asked if he can ring me, I said he can today and the Rich shop owner I replied back to and he text he wants a wife then sexual stuff. You men sure know how to put women off but I'll still talk to them all and meet the one's I do like.
ButFor the men here's some good advice, Don't text anything sexual just text normal stuff.
Original post by marniepippa
you're profile pics bare scary

Joker
Original post by Constantine2018
*You’re.

You are

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending