The Student Room Group

My bank ****ed up

I recently signed up for a student account at Natwest and instead of sending the debit card to my current address they sent it to my previous address. I don't know how they managed to flop like this but if the people at my previous address have access to my sort code and account number am I ****ed? What can people do with a sort code and account number?
Original post by gamerboi98
I recently signed up for a student account at Natwest and instead of sending the debit card to my current address they sent it to my previous address. I don't know how they managed to flop like this but if the people at my previous address have access to my sort code and account number am I ****ed? What can people do with a sort code and account number?

Call NATWEST to close ur account
Reply 2
all they can do with sort code and account number is pay into your account, not take out of it. but if they have your address and date of birth etc then close the account.
Reply 3
Original post by spidle
all they can do with sort code and account number is pay into your account, not take out of it. but if they have your address and date of birth etc then close the account.

Hahahahahaha.. that's what Jeremy Clarkson thought when he wrote for The Sunday Times.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending