denh
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I put KCL as my insurance, messed up, so now I'm scrambling for accommodation. I don't have their guarantee for a place and their residence portal is closed until the 16th of August, so I have no idea whats going on with my application. I'm most likely going to apply for a private residence/co-uni but would love some advice!

Any recommendations (not too far from Strand Campus and not too expensive, preferably under £300/week) would be beyond amazing. Seriously stressing about this 🤢
Blue_Cow
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by denh)
I put KCL as my insurance, messed up, so now I'm scrambling for accommodation. I don't have their guarantee for a place and their residence portal is closed until the 16th of August, so I have no idea whats going on with my application. I'm most likely going to apply for a private residence/co-uni but would love some advice!

Any recommendations (not too far from Strand Campus and not too expensive, preferably under £300) would be beyond amazing. Seriously stressing about this 🤢
Is that... below £300 per week, or month?

You're better off looking at places outside of the Strand area and say East London e.g. Tottenham Hale etc.
denh
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Blue_Cow)
Is that... below £300 per week, or month?

You're better off looking at places outside of the Strand area and say East London e.g. Tottenham Hale etc.
Sorry, meant to say £300 a week. Hoping to grab something that's under a 30 min metro/bus ride to the campus. Thanks!
xavj
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi!
Would anyone be interested in doing a room swap? My accommodation offer is for Stratford One, it's:
- An Ensuite
- £215 per week (40 week contract)
- Decent room size (double bed)
- Next to Stratford International Train Station (with Jubilee, tfl, central lines & national rail)
- Modern with a sky room and views of East/Central London
- Next to Olympic Park and Westfield Shopping center (biggest in UK)
Please reply or pm me if you're interested!!
terry78
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
[QUOTE=xavj;79379940]Hi!
Would anyone be interested in doing a room swap? My accommodation offer is for Stratford One, it's:
- An Ensuite
- £215 per week (40 week contract)
- Decent room size (double bed)
- Next to Stratford International Train Station (with Jubilee, tfl, central lines & national rail)
- Modern with a sky room and views of East/Central London
- Next to Olympic Park and Westfield Shopping center (biggest in UK)
Please reply or pm me if you're interested!![/QUOTE

Is this offer still available?
natkangoc27
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by denh)

Any recommendations (not too far from Strand Campus and not too expensive, preferably under £300/week) would be beyond amazing. Seriously stressing about this 🤢
Hi!
I have an ensuite at Julian Markham, Elephant and Castle. Close to every campus, 15-20 mins by bus. £259/pw. Let me know if you're willing to take over my agreement
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (557)
33.96%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (677)
41.28%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (331)
20.18%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (75)
4.57%

Watched Threads