The Student Room Group

i still get hyped whenever the first few beats of Kiss Me Thru The Phone drops

i'm cryin it's so beautiful i want to go back to 2009 when soulja boy wasn't such a ****ing joke and i didn't want to die

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
sOuljA boY tElL eM

*kazoo sounds or whateva*
Reply 2
ok this thread is officially for me when i'm going thru the feels at 22:54 every day
I’m following this to feel nostalgic
Beauty-fullll girls, they have me suidicalllll
Reply 5
when smashmouth said "the years start coming and they don't stop coming"..,,,i felt that. i can already feel the arthritis in my bones
Original post by dinomite
i'm cryin it's so beautiful i want to go back to 2009 when soulja boy wasn't such a ****ing joke and i didn't want to die

That's a period of time you've made up in your head...
Reply 7
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
That's a period of time you've made up in your head...

i used to think the yellow power ranger was the best, i'm clearly not intellectually gifted ok
When Soulja Boy said “You can be my Bonnie, I can be your Clyde” 10 year old me felt that
Oops
Reply 10
when just WHEN will you start treating my girl tinashe RIGHT im sobbing rn she deserves so much better joyride makes me feel things i havent felt in a long time
Reply 11
T2 - Heartbroken.

"Send me that over bluetooth."
Reply 12
still remmeber the youtube comments

"labrinith come in"

"cAnt tHe dOors ClosEd"
this thread makes me so happy
Original post by dinomite
i just tripped back to year 5 end of year school disco wtf i should've tripped up that bitc when i had the chance

Party Rock Anthem takes me back to my end of primary school disco. Nostalgiaaaaaaaaaaa

Fun times.
Original post by RosieAppleLemon
Beauty-fullll girls, they have me suidicalllll

Damn all these beautiful girls, They only wanna do your dirt :jive:
Reply 16
Original post by Shakil_R
Party Rock Anthem takes me back to my end of primary school disco. Nostalgiaaaaaaaaaaa

Fun times.

man they made two songs and dipped lmao
This is something they call a ground-breaker, So, let me first apologize, To the shirts and the ties for your make-up :woo:

omg i forgot about this tune till you mentioned it
Reply 18
omg yas queen, 1/4 wives unlocked
Reply 19
odd numbers are haram 🤢

Quick Reply

Latest