The Student Room Group
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London

Ivy halls washing

I’m moving into ivy halls, where is the closest laundret or is there a washing machine service in the halls?
Original post by taylormarsh00
I’m moving into ivy halls, where is the closest laundret or is there a washing machine service in the halls?

https://www.mdx.ac.uk/student-life/accommodation/ivy-hall

There's an on-site laundry :smile:
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London
Reply 2
Hey, I lived in ivy halls first year. Like blue_cow said theres a onsite laundry. They use this circuit laundry system where you'll put money onto this card that you'll be able to buy at ivy. its £2. Its cheap ish, if I remember right I could do a wash for less then £2 and dry for another £1.40. I'd try do a wash mid day as everyone does there washing at night. Hope this helps

Original post by taylormarsh00
Original post by will_97
Hey, I lived in ivy halls first year. Like blue_cow said theres a onsite laundry. They use this circuit laundry system where you'll put money onto this card that you'll be able to buy at ivy. its £2. Its cheap ish, if I remember right I could do a wash for less then £2 and dry for another £1.40. I'd try do a wash mid day as everyone does there washing at night. Hope this helps

I’ll be living in ivy halls soon and was wondering whats the place like?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending