The Student Room Group

driving test tomorrow...

I have my second driving test tomorrow. Failed my first one with 1 serious due to observation at a round about.

Had a 2 hour lesson today and it went horribly. I have lost confidence and dont know what to do.

any tips?
I was in the same boat last year when I did my test and passed on my second. All you need to do is believe yourself, say to yourself that you can do it. Just remember things that you did wrong on the last test and avoid doing that again. Try not to panic as if you panic you are more likely to cause an accident. One thing that worked for me was that I wasn’t treating the examiner as a examiner, I treated him like a friend or family that was in the car as last time I panicked about the examiner all the time. If you think they are family you are more likely to considerate on your driving as you don’t want to harm them.
Too many people just book a test when they’re not ready and just end up wasting money tbh
I failed my 1st test for the same reason. today I passed my test. I believe in you. you can do it. don't too be nervous, drive normally.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by tom123h456
I failed my 1st test for the same reason. today I passed my test. I believe in you. you can do it. don't too be nervous, drive normally.

Congratulations Tom! How did you find the test? Thanks 😊
Original post by Ethan100
I have my second driving test tomorrow. Failed my first one with 1 serious due to observation at a round about.

Had a 2 hour lesson today and it went horribly. I have lost confidence and dont know what to do.

any tips?

More importantly, how did your 2nd practical test go?

Did you pass??
Reply 6
Original post by The Empire Odyssey
More importantly, how did your 2nd practical test go?

Did you pass??

I did indeed pass :biggrin:
Thanks to the advice given on the forum
Original post by Ethan100
I did indeed pass :biggrin:
Thanks to the advice given on the forum

Awh, congrats!!

What was different from your last one?
Reply 8
Original post by The Empire Odyssey
Awh, congrats!!

What was different from your last one?

Thanks!!!

Mainly my mental attitude which improved my driving skills as well. I tried to think of it as just driving somebody around and showing that I'm a safe driver.

It worked :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending