The Student Room Group

Can’t find a boy

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ANM775
How much guys are in your year?

Must be at least around 100

and you don't like any of them?

Stop being so picky. It's not that you can't find a boy, you're too picky
I have never met a 16 year old boy that would be worth going out with. And that includes myself when I was 16.

The OP is being highly sensible in not wanting to go out with any boys at her school.

Would the OP be happy going out with someone rather more mature than 16?
It'd be a quite valid stance to say "No" to that. In which case the OP is stuffed when it comes to boyfriends.
If she'd be happy to date a more mature guy, she'd need to find ways to meet them. She may also find that many such guys would consider her too immature. So a lot will depend on how mature the OP is for her age.
Reply 21
Teenage boys are often really nervous when approaching girls. You said your popular, but sometimes that can work against you as it can put more pressure on the guy if you're in the limelight. If you're hanging around with 5 friends then very few guys are going to have the confidence to approach you. Focus on making yourself more approachable, then let them do the approaching. As for how to do that it depends.

I once asked my History teacher if he would swap some seating around for me so I could start chatting to a girl I liked haha.
Reply 22
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
I have never met a 16 year old boy that would be worth going out with.

This argument holds little weight coming from a straight male

sorry......
Reply 23
Original post by Going insane
Pretty ngl

How about waiting for a relationship in a few years? You don't sound mature enough yet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending