The Student Room Group

Is it worth starting my BA in January or wait till September

vdfdfvfd
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Neta
Hey! I'm currently serving in the army in my country and will be released in December and I can't wait to start my BA already as i'm 21 and i don't want to waste any more time!

Shall I wait for next September n apply to Leeds/Manchester/Westminster/Essex or apply for this January for BA digital media in Coventry?

Do you guys know any other unis with January start?

also, I'm Jewish and have no problem with Muslims but I'm just wondering if it's true that most of the students in Coventry are Muslims/ Chinese?
the social part is very important to me as i like to go out and party and wouldn't want to be without friends there lol !

Thank you !

Imo September, more choice and freshers.

Poor Chinese they seem to be getting a bashing on TSR today.
Original post by 999tigger

Well you have to stay safe, although I'd be more worried about Muslims if I were Jewish given what the Koran and leading Muslim politicians like to spout about Jews and Israel in particular...gulp.
Original post by Zaporizhia
Well you have to stay safe, although I'd be more worried about Muslims if I were Jewish given what the Koran and leading Muslim politicians like to spout about Jews and Israel in particular...gulp.

Grow up.
Grow up.

We all know it's true, it's irresponsible to deny that.
Reply 5

How is Coventry tho ?

We all know it's true, it's irresponsible to deny that.

We all know whats true? I really dont see your account lasting a long time on TSR.
Original post by Neta
How is Coventry tho ?

Why not contact the Jewish society and ask them?

https://www.cusu.org/society/jewish/
We all know whats true? I really dont see your account lasting a long time on TSR.

Umm, is that a threat? It's well known that Muslims don't like Jews (of course not all, but most). Are you trying to dispute this?...
Umm, is that a threat? It's well known that Muslims don't like Jews (of course not all, but most). Are you trying to dispute this?...

Its an observation you clearly dont post here much and you should read the forum rules.
Its an observation you clearly dont post here much and you should read the forum rules.

ok, i will look, but it's my opinion, and not a hateful one
Reply 11
So is it true that most students there are Muslims or?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending