The Student Room Group

Boy sees my underwear

I was in my health and social care class when my friends decided to tickle me, in shock I slid down my chair with my back leaning on my skirt on the chair I revealed my knickers to a boy who happened to be looking,he asked what I was doing and I got really embarresed and kept noticing him looking at me afterwards. I feel uncomfortable knowing he has seen my underwear, is that weird?
Well no. It's just embarrassment on your part. The guy prolly hasn't been looking and you're overreacting to him. However, the guy may be interested in what he saw... But nothing more than interest. He aint gonna do ****.
Original post by Anonymous
I was in my health and social care class when my friends decided to tickle me, in shock I slid down my chair with my back leaning on my skirt on the chair I revealed my knickers to a boy who happened to be looking,he asked what I was doing and I got really embarresed and kept noticing him looking at me afterwards. I feel uncomfortable knowing he has seen my underwear, is that weird?

do you wear bikinis at the beach? what's the difference
Reply 3
Original post by Niqqa_900
Well noq. It's just embarrassment on your part. The guy prolly hasn't been looking and you're overreacting to him. However, the guy may be interested in what he saw... But nothing more than interest. He aint gonna do ****.

Thanks, ive kind of recovered from my embarassment now, I figured it has happened and there is nothing I can do about it now
Original post by Anonymous

Too late,the image is now locked in his spankbank forever.
Reply 5
do you have seethrough underwear or what - if not he didn't see anything but cloth

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending