The Student Room Group

My best friend is ditching me?

My best friend has been busy with her exams previously since about April and replied way less, me and her had a very deep convo near beginning of August about fake people etc and I emotionally opened up slightly. She said she wouldn’t find a man and she’s found one now, she’s putting on snapchat about her relationship reaching 2 months while she didn’t even tell her best friend about it? I don’t have Snapchat so I’m thinking she thinks she’s sly. However, she says her relative is pregnant and 2 months from delivering and that she’s busy helping. But she comes online and sometimes doesn’t read my text, I don’t know what’s going on and I desperately need advice, I don’t want any friends if it’s fake. One extra thing is she put on her snapchat that her “old crush” is trying to talk to her and I was messaging and confronting her about airing me. Idk if I’m her old crush. She also recently put up a screenshot of an hour call with her boyfriend after my text to her showing she didn’t even bother reading it. Idk what to do. I urgently need advice.
You're a guy? I think you should stop contacting her and move on.
Reply 2
Yes I’m a guy, it’s just I’ve helped her out of hard times but idk if she’s just using her sister being pregnant as an excuse. Not just that but she complained when I said I had 2 besties when she herself put up a snap about her bestie when apparently I was her bestie?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending