The Student Room Group
The reception
Heriot-Watt University
Visit website

Computer Science

I'm planning to do computer science (Bachelor Honours) in 2019,

I'm having difficulty in picking between Heriot-Watt, Stirling or Strathclyde for this course

Is anyone here doing computer science at Heriot-Watt and if so, how is the course so far.

Thanks!
Original post by TonicCrane
I'm planning to do computer science (Bachelor Honours) in 2019,

I'm having difficulty in picking between Heriot-Watt, Stirling or Strathclyde for this course

Is anyone here doing computer science at Heriot-Watt and if so, how is the course so far.

Thanks!

Hi TonicCrane,

Sorry that no student has managed to come back to you with a response about how the course is going... maybe they are enjoying the course too much to respond... :tongue: (think this is supposed to be a sarcastic face)

I don't study at Heriot-Watt but I do know students that have really enjoyed the course. So much so, last year one of our students decided to stay on and work for the Students Union as Vice President because he enjoyed his time here so much!

I don't know if you are local to HW but if you can make it along to our Open Day on the 26th you will definitely be able to chat to Comp Sci students. You can register for the day now www.hw.ac.uk/opendays

If you have any general questions about HW please feel free to ask :smile:

Cheers,
Keir
The reception
Heriot-Watt University
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest