The Student Room Group

Ucas school transfer inquiry

At the end of year 12 my previous sixth form made everyone start their application for 2019 entry. However i changed sixth form so i was wondering if i can just abandon my previous application and start a new one with using same details but different buzzword (provided by my current sixth form).
How far into the application are you? Have you submitted and are on track stage? If you have passed the Apply section then you can contact UCAS and they should be able to change details around
Original post by scienceishguy
How far into the application are you? Have you submitted and are on track stage? If you have passed the Apply section then you can contact UCAS and they should be able to change details around

I haven`t submitted the application yet, just filled part of the sections
Original post by student_2000

Then TBF you can ditch that and start a new one with new buzzword. People stop applying at that point and UCAS haven’t received it yet so don’t see the problem with starting a new one. You can always check with your old College UCAS advisor or new one, or UCAS
Original post by student_2000

It would be easier to ring up ucas and get them to manually change the buzzword for your application so it’s linked to your new school.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending