Manchester

Me too - but I haven't started preping

Bit worried

How are you preparing?

Edinburgh completed my VI and waiting to hear back
Reply 41
Original post by b144m
Edinburgh completed my VI and waiting to hear back

Good luck! How did the VI go? Can you remember how many questions there were/how long it took?
Reply 42
Original post by l3b196
Good luck! How did the VI go? Can you remember how many questions there were/how long it took?

Thanks, It was tough but hopefully it was ok. To my memory it took around 30 minutes to complete inc set up. Good luck!
Anyone heard back from Finance Grad (London) after VI?
Original post by WhyAlwaysMe123

I applied for Coutts (London). Passed VI after a week but nothing after.
Original post by WhyAlwaysMe123
Can you help mw with the VI? What questions were you asked? what was the format?
Reply 46
Just got rejected. Anyone heard back from their VI aswell now? What was everyone feedback like. Mine seemed mostly positive with a few mistakes on a couple Q's. Feel like you probably had to be perfect on all to have a chance !
(Original post by manu10)Just got rejected. Anyone heard back from their VI aswell now? What was everyone feedback like. Mine seemed mostly positive with a few mistakes on a couple Q's. Feel like you probably had to be perfect on all to have a chance !

Got my VI to do this weekend. Can you rmeember what you were asked? Any tips?!
Original post by CLAZZA12345

It is strengths based, as well as the standard why RBS and why this role. You only get thirty seconds to prepare an answer so make sure you have all the tabs you think you might need open and ready.
Original post by MrMusician95
It is strengths based, as well as the standard why RBS and why this role. You only get thirty seconds to prepare an answer so make sure you have all the tabs you think you might need open and ready.

Okay great, thanks. Do you remember specificaly any of the questions you were asked?
Okay great, thanks. Do you remember specificaly any of the questions you were asked?

The two I remember were why RBS and why this division. The others were competency/strengths but I do not remember them. It is also a bank, so you are likely to not get the same as I did.
The two I remember were why RBS and why this division. The others were competency/strengths but I do not remember them. It is also a bank, so you are likely to not get the same as I did.

Great, thanks! So are the other ones more like, tell me a a time when you..... ?
Great, thanks! So are the other ones more like, tell me a a time when you..... ?

If I remember correctly, then yes. Or 'imagine you are...'
Reply 54
If I remember correctly, then yes. Or 'imagine you are...'

You got a response ?
Original post by manu10
You got a response ?

From RBS? Yeah I passed the VI a week after I took it but nothing since.
From RBS? Yeah I passed the VI a week after I took it but nothing since.

Hi there - I applied for Coutts WM/IM internship, I’m in the same situation as you, just waiting. Please lmk when you get through, but as you are grad I’m assuming you’ll get offered an AC first!
Original post by hello1234512345
Hi there - I applied for Coutts WM/IM internship, I’m in the same situation as you, just waiting. Please lmk when you get through, but as you are grad I’m assuming you’ll get offered an AC first!

I will do :smile: let me know too.
I will do :smile: let me know too.

Will do - best of luck
Reply 59
Original post by l3b196

Just got word back I passed the VI, hope your VI went well.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending