The Student Room Group

SAQ diffuculties

Hi

I'm a student from Denmark applying to Cambridge, and I've just come home from a trip where I've had hardly any access to internet connection. When I was first sent the SAQ mail I looked it over as well as the PDF with helpful information and there didn't seem to be anything that was out of order, so I decided I would finish it when I got home. But I've just come home this evening and realised there's no place for me to send in my transcript.

Do I have to send it in via. the COPA or am I missing something obvious? Should I call in tomorrow and ask or something?
Also I realised all of this 30 minutes after the COPA was due. It has been a stressful evening.
Reply 1
Original post by dkmt
Hi

I'm a student from Denmark applying to Cambridge, and I've just come home from a trip where I've had hardly any access to internet connection. When I was first sent the SAQ mail I looked it over as well as the PDF with helpful information and there didn't seem to be anything that was out of order, so I decided I would finish it when I got home. But I've just come home this evening and realised there's no place for me to send in my transcript.

Do I have to send it in via. the COPA or am I missing something obvious? Should I call in tomorrow and ask or something?
Also I realised all of this 30 minutes after the COPA was due. It has been a stressful evening.

I *think* you fill the SAQ in online.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dkmt
Hi

As you're from the EU I think you don't have to fill out the COPA. There definitely a step towards the end of the SAQ where you have to upload a PDF of the transcript, maybe you missed it?
Reply 3
Original post by CompSciCat
As you're from the EU I think you don't have to fill out the COPA. There definitely a step towards the end of the SAQ where you have to upload a PDF of the transcript, maybe you missed it?

Yep, Section 7.4 :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Doonesbury
I *think* you fill the SAQ in online.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, the email should have a link and a password

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending