The Student Room Group

Do you believe in the supernatural?

any stories/experiences with the supernatural?

Scroll to see replies

I believe in the supernatural yes. I have a story although its not mine, its actually my dads.

When he and his brother were young, they were asleep in their room. They somehow woke up at the exact same time to see that their race-car poster on the wall had turned into a demonic looking face with glowing red eyes. Obv they started screaming and their mum and dad (my nan and grandad) rushed to their room. When they switched the light on, the face disappeared.

Now what makes this story seem legit is how did my dad and uncle miraculously wake up at the same time and both see the same face on the poster.

Its weird though, even though my dad experienced this, he doesn't believe in ghosts.
Haha sorry! :tongue:
Reply 3
my dad actually saw someone turning into a hyna...i think thats supernatural
I hope you disappear in the middle of the night and never found.
Original post by JoshDarnIt
I believe in the supernatural yes. I have a story although its not mine, its actually my dads.

When he and his brother were young, they were asleep in their room. They somehow woke up at the exact same time to see that their race-car poster on the wall had turned into a demonic looking face with glowing red eyes. Obv they started screaming and their mum and dad (my nan and grandad) rushed to their room. When they switched the light on, the face disappeared.

Now what makes this story seem legit is how did my dad and uncle miraculously wake up at the same time and both see the same face on the poster.

Its weird though, even though my dad experienced this, he doesn't believe in ghosts.

Your dads a lying prick.
Nope they kept it as far as I know. Nothing happened before and this was the only time they experienced something paranormal.

I have another experience to share if you're brave enough :tongue:
I don’t know if this applies but I have dreams about conversations in deep detail weeks before they actually happen and I know everything anyone is going to say in the whole conversation sometimes lasting 30 minutes or more
i have heard many people talk about their experiences with the supernatural before

i think it's unusual because once when i was in a karate lesson my sensei told me about the time he saw a ghost hovering at his bed. he described a lady with long black hair covering her face but he didn't know if there was a face and she was wearing a long white dress. also he's an atheist and had no reason to lie to me.

have i ever been affected by spooky things? nope. personally i watch a lot of horror movies and i enjoy being scared. i love fantasy but i believe it's not real. if it is well i'd like to think that paranormal beings are nice and have no reason to harm humans but who knows? honestly i feel like since i got my dog i'm not scared of going downstairs in the middle of the night at 3am :smile:
i did believe in ghosts but then i turned 7
Hehe you asked for it :tongue:

So this experience is from my dad's mate. His mate's name is Steph. Some years ago, Steph and some of his mates decided to try out a ouija board. Everything seemed to be going normal, the spirit they had apparently contacted was answering their questions, things were going fine. All of a sudden though, the glass they were using on the board flew across the room and smashed. Then one of Steph's mates was thrown against the wall by an invisible force. Everyone sh*t themselves and bolted. They never used a ouija board ever again after that lol.
whoa seriously!? that's so cool omg!
Original post by tfcgyubhgvy
Your dads a lying prick.

Lol okay
Reply 13
Try having a really spicy curry after a night out, you'll see lots of supernatural stuff in your bathroom within a few hours.
Reply 14
I don't believe in the supernatural but I wish it existed, life would be less boring then..
I do have a personal experience actually that's not quite supernatural but I get a real uneasy feeling from it to this day.

When I was a wee lad, I had a nightmare that disturbed me so much. It might sound silly when I tell it but there's something off about it. I dreamt that I was riding my little toy bike I had as a kid when I came across this this little cottage with a washing line outside of it. As I was riding towards it, my wheel got stuck in a drain on the ground. I tried to move but I couldn't. Then this naked turquoise coloured lady who had no facial features walked out of her house towards me. She made me feel really uneasy. She picked me up and hung me upside down on the washing line lol. The everything blacked out.

Now I know it sounds stupid, but it still scares me to this day. There's something not right about that dream.

Also on a side note, I commented about my dream on a youtube video once and someone replied saying they had actually experienced a greenish/turquoise looking lady irl. He may have been bs but the way he said it sounded genuine.
Same. As much as I want to, I would never touch one. Now have fun sleeping! :biggrin:
I think I do but none of it has happened to me - reading what has happened in Liverpool Bond Street is fascinating however.

When my parents moved in to the house we currently live in, they heard music playing downstairs on the first night. My mum heard it first and freaked out, so woke my dad, both of them swear they weren't imagining it.

also you might find the glitch in the matrix subreddit interesting https://www.reddit.com/r/Glitch_in_the_Matrix/
(edited 5 years ago)
I don't get scared by stuff like this anymore so you're correct, I will be having sweet dreams :tongue:
I don't believe in super natural but those types of stories scare the hell outta me

Quick Reply

Latest