The Student Room Group

Closeted Pakistani Lesbian Girl AMA

Scroll to see replies

Have you ever actually been with a girl or been physical with one and do you think they will disown you?
Original post by karl pilkington
Have you ever actually been with a girl or been physical with one and do you think they will disown you?

Yes i've been with a girl and 'been physical' with one and no just be really super majorly pissed at me ... like they're gonna think of it with a 'what will others think?' mentality if it wasn't for that mentality a small piece of me thinks they'd be ok with it
Original post by Anonymous
Yes i've been with a girl and 'been physical' with one and no just be really super majorly pissed at me ... like they're gonna think of it with a 'what will others think?' mentality if it wasn't for that mentality a small piece of me thinks they'd be ok with it

okay good for you I hope things work out for you
Original post by karl pilkington
okay good for you I hope things work out for you

k thanx me too
I think that it's sometimes better for a Pakistani to conform to their culture's views due to the severity in the difference between the two societies.
Original post by muthalganesan18
I think that it's sometimes better for a Pakistani to conform to their culture's views due to the severity in the difference between the two societies.

idk .. :afraid:
Original post by muthalganesan18

Our culture is pretty Toxic. We care too much about what other people think of us. When I say we I mean our parents (and their parents). People who are born here generally don't give a F.
yeah it's super difficult and i don't think i could ever 'come out' to them to be truthful ... and i don't remember the name of where we are from back home but we're from a highly respected family i just feel like the complete odd one out :frown: it's depressing because it's not something i chose it's who i am... couldn't change it even if i wanted to

Omg I'm the same. I'm 18 I'm a Pakistani I've figured out i'm a lesbian I'm not interested in guys I can't tell my parents and they discuss about my marriage to but I can't tell them and I'm just leaving everything to God. I may just end up marrying whom they want me to get it won't work out and then they won't be able to do anything about it. It depresses me too I really wish muslims could just be allowed to be homosexuals.
I'm glad I can relate to you, I feel like I've found my twin haha:smile:
Wish you all the best though may Allah help us make the right decision xx
Omg I'm the same. I'm 18 I'm a Pakistani I've figured out i'm a lesbian I'm not interested in guys I can't tell my parents and they discuss about my marriage to but I can't tell them and I'm just leaving everything to God. I may just end up marrying whom they want me to get it won't work out and then they won't be able to do anything about it. It depresses me too I really wish muslims could just be allowed to be homosexuals.

Hey..
Please be careful in marrying a guy. He will want to have his needs fulfilled and if you can't do that then don't marry. You will make him extremely unhappy as well as yourself.

I hope everything works out for you. Life is a test, ultimately.
Hi, Im in a somewhat similar situation. Very frustrated with all that.. I knew from the very beginning that i like girls but you know how it is in Pak. I probably cant tell my family and eve friends about that. lol What a dilemma

Lol, I have been trying to delay marriage.But now i am 29 n i had no excuses (completing education and getting job )left sadly. I Finally got married this year thinking/hoping i might get over with that..but NO I have zero attraction and not at all interested in him.
Its a disaster I am telling you.
Ps: now you found your triplet hahaha
Im a 22 year old Pakistani Muslim who is attracted to other females. I am interested in getting to know others who are in a similar position to me. Please feel free to kik me - S4b4h_N

It is difficult for me to find other lesbians. Please reach out to me, im struggling on my own.. Within my culture, I would have to get married but i know I would be much happier with a woman..

Thank you.
I'm 19 and feel like we're in the same boat. Im having difficulty understanding my sexuality i have no intetrst in guys. Parents are looking for a guy and I've tried explaining but they think it's just a "phase" and I'll get over it.
I don't want to hurt them or go against my religion.
But then I know if i listen and after a marrying a guy It won't work out will it?
I wont be able to do what's wanted of me.. and I'm 99% sure after I don't know 1 month,3 months,1 year the marriage will obviously break, if I can't put anything into it:frown:I just hope one day i wake up and my feelings are changed because I don't know what to do and I can't go against my family or my religion. I care so much more about others than myself, empathy is my biggest strength but also I've realised at times my weakness:frown:
Lol, I have been trying to delay marriage.But now i am 29 n i had no excuses (completing education and getting job )left sadly. I Finally got married this year thinking/hoping i might get over with that..but NO I have zero attraction and not at all interested in him.
Its a disaster I am telling you.
Ps: now you found your triplet hahaha

unfortunately the lack of attraction isnt just a lesbian/gay problem. I'm a heterosexual male and on the verge of getting engaged to a girl who my family love but I have zero physical attraction towards. supposedly it's the way she'll look after me that will make me fall in love at some point and take things t the next level.

Just thought I'd put that out there so you realise it isn't just you girls having these issues :doh:
Good for you :smile: Don't feel shame you're not accepted by an archaic cult.
unfortunately the lack of attraction isnt just a lesbian/gay problem. I'm a heterosexual male and on the verge of getting engaged to a girl who my family love but I have zero physical attraction towards. supposedly it's the way she'll look after me that will make me fall in love at some point and take things t the next level.

Just thought I'd put that out there so you realise it isn't just you girls having these issues :doh:

Yeah, because being a Gay, Pakistani Muslim just hoping that your parents won't disown you simply for being who you are is the exact same as you not having the guts to break up with your girlfriend.
Any girls wanna chat? Pakistani lesbian here :smile:
Same!
I need to obey my family because I feel guilty.
I think I am because I have no interest in men. But family want me to get married. But if I get married to a guy I know it won't work out will it? The guy will want to do things that I won't be able to.... so I'm 9/10 sure after 1 month,3 months, 1 year the marriage will be broken.
So then I'll just remain single then. But atleast I'll make my family hapoy by marrying but then it won't be my fault if it don't work out...
Same!
I need to obey my family because I feel guilty.
I think I am because I have no interest in men. But family want me to get married. But if I get married to a guy I know it won't work out will it? The guy will want to do things that I won't be able to.... so I'm 9/10 sure after 1 month,3 months, 1 year the marriage will be broken.
So then I'll just remain single then. But atleast I'll make my family hapoy by marrying but then it won't be my fault if it don't work out...

better to stay single than be married and not happy. youll just feel stuck :/
What do you mean "stuck".
I wont be able to stay single as parents want me to marry, if it was a woman I'd be over the moon! But no, obviously it needs to be a male.
I'm.hoping they don't find a male or no-one wants me so I can remain single:frown:
Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending