The Student Room Group
Reply 1
What do you mean by 'teaching grades'?
Well, all universities are graded... research and teaching.

I managed to find on the Leeds University website, for example, that they scored highest ranking for research and 7th rank for teaching (for the business school)

I just don't know the grade they got... and haven't found similar things for the other uni's.
You not heard of the TimesOnline league tables ?
Reply 4
There are the RAE scores which give a figure on research, but they are very out of date (2001) and the new scores don't come out until the end of this year. (http://www.rae.ac.uk). But that's not enourmously useful if you're looking at undergraduate.
Oh, I'll just keep looking, or wait till the end of this year :smile:
When was the last time the unistats website was updated pq?
prospectivEEconomist
When was the last time the unistats website was updated pq?

The student data gets updated every January with the most recent stuff

The NSS data gets updated every July (IIRC)

And the graduate destinations data gets updated every August.

The data on there is ALWAYS more up to date than the data in any league tables (although the specifications of the data in league tables might be different to what's on unistats)
oh ok, thanks. What does the 'studying and working' data indicate? Is it like studying for the ACCA while working?
prospectivEEconomist
oh ok, thanks. What does the 'studying and working' data indicate? Is it like studying for the ACCA while working?

in the graduate destinations?

yes - it's people who are working and studying (graduates get to pick which category suits them best so it's possible that that group will include both people working full time and studying in evenings/weekends as well as people studying full time and fitting a part time job around their studies)

Latest

Trending

Trending