The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

University of Exeter~ Offer Holders for 2019 entry

I've seen a couple of these for some other unis so I though it would be nice to one for Exeter☺

https://www.exeter.ac.uk/visitdays/

Here's a link for a visit day, only available to offer holders

Tell us about what you applied for, when you applied and how long it took?Is Exeter going to be your firm?How's revision right now? Do you think you'll be able to make your offer?

Most importantly Good luck, and well done for securing an offer!!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Zoology! I applied 2 days ago and got an offer today! Exeter has always been one of my favourites so I’m very happy 😃 the offer is AAB so I hope I can make it😂
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
I applied for History V100 last Monday and got an offer last Friday! I've also applied to Nottingham, Sheffield, Kent and Swansea. I'm taking English literature, history and German for A Level, I should be able to make my offer though German is very unpredictable.
Reply 3
Got an offer for English yesterday after just one day after sending ucas! Thinking of insuring Exeter depending on visit days
Reply 4
From Portugal! I received an offer for Philosophy and Politics with a Year Abroad
Original post by LauraEddy
Zoology! I applied 2 days ago and got an offer today! Exeter has always been one of my favourites so I’m very happy 😃 the offer is AAB so I hope I can make it😂

Snap! Except my offer is for Zoology with professional placement so the offer is AAA 😬😂

Where else have you applied??
Reply 6
Jnxjxjx
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 7
Hi!
I have an offer for Art History
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 8
Hi

I have an offer for Biological Sciences for A,A,B or A,B,B if I firm it.

Do we know when the offer holder days are yet? I haven't had a chance to look round yet so I need to make it to one of those.
Reply 9
Original post by jangle
Hi

Do we know when the offer holder days are yet? I haven't had a chance to look round yet so I need to make it to one of those.

First of all I would just like to say congratulations!!! Are you thinking of firming the offer?

https://www.exeter.ac.uk/visitdays/

If you click on the link above you'll be able to book an offer day
I got an offer from Exeter to study Computer Science Friday, despite the fact I didn't think I'd get it. Sooo happy :smile:
Original post by jangle
Hi

Hey!

Congrats on your offer! The offer holder days are on Wednesdays and Saturdays in Feb and March. Not sure if they're the same or different depending upon the subject, but the ones I had to choose from were as follows:

- Wed 20th Feb
- Sat 23rd Feb
- Wed 13th Mar
- Wed 27th Mar

Also, note that you can only park on campus on Saturday :smile:

Hope that helps!
Original post by Becky Hart
Snap! Except my offer is for Zoology with professional placement so the offer is AAA 😬😂

Where else have you applied??

They have emailed me recently saying they are now going to offer ABB if I make them my firm! I have also applied to Sussex, Southampton, Reading and Nottingham. How about you?
Original post by LauraEddy
They have emailed me recently saying they are now going to offer ABB if I make them my firm! I have also applied to Sussex, Southampton, Reading and Nottingham. How about you?

Congrats!I have also applied to Aberystwyth, Bangor, Reading and Birmingham but am still waiting to hear back from the last one!
Original post by lil19k
Hi!
I have an offer for Art History & Visual Culture and Italian (Modern Languages) for AAA, which becomes AAB if I firm it.
Also applied to UCL and St Andrews and received offers for History of Art and Italian - also AAB for both.
Still waiting to hear back from the Courtauld Institute in London, Uni of Cambridge and McGill (in Montreal, Canada).
Currently studying French, History and History of Art and predicted A*A*A.
Any other art historians/linguists with offers from Exeter? Would be nice to chat to you.
Lily :smile:

hey i have a place to do art history and visual culture too for 2019 as i deferred last year!
Reply 15
Original post by Jasmine G
hey i have a place to do art history and visual culture too for 2019 as i deferred last year!

Hey! So as you have deferred will you definitely be going in September? 😊
Reply 16
Got an offer for English Literature and Film Studies
Reply 17
I got an offer for medical sciences yesterday :smile: I did want biological sciences but don’t think they will offer me because I didn’t get grade B/5 in maths. But medical sciences is my 2nd choice so I’m happy with that :smile: anyone else for medical sciences?
Got an offer for Business Management. Pretty happy, but questioning my career choices so might not take it
Got an offer for Politics and German today, applied on the December 21st!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending