Scroll to see replies

it's possible!

change to 'i don't think people with contrasting religious points should date'
(edited 5 years ago)
My ex gf was Muslim so yes
Reply 3
Original post by JoshDarnIt
My ex gf was Muslim so yes

did she actually have sex though if you don't mind me asking.
Reply 4
i kind of am but i am embarassed by it dk why?
(edited 3 years ago)
nothing stopping u from being with the one u love
its possible
Original post by Anonymous

That's kind of a personal question dude, sorry
If she's comfortable n okay with it then its fine, just treat her well and don't try to pressure her to do something she doesn't want to. But do u REALLY love her, or is it just superficial, like can u see urself marrying her? If not then is she really the one for u, do u really like her? If u really do like her n she feels the same way then its cool. Just out of curiosity, is she asian, arab or what?
Reply 8
If she's comfortable n okay with it then its fine, just treat her well and don't try to pressure her to do something she doesn't want to. But do u REALLY love her, or is it just superficial, like can u see urself marrying her? If not then is she really the one for u, do u really like her? If u really do like her n she feels the same way then its cool. Just out of curiosity, is she asian, arab or what?

asian like pakastani
Your asking, if it's possible for a male to date a female. Yes you can - however respect each other's option and faith at all times. Don't be forceful.
Reply 10
HARAM
Such a stupid question- you mean non Muslim and Muslim?
White and Muslim are not mutually exclusive.
Muslim is not a race, anyone can be a Muslim.
White, black, brown, pink, red, yellow, olive etc all can be Muslims.
asian like pakastani

Well, i'm not being stereotypical just goin by EXPERIENCE, most asians have big mouths, and chances are, 8/10, her parents would sooo frown upon this, n people will gossip but her behind her back n its really not nice if she really wants to be w u. N anyway, chances also r that she will get married to someone else entirely in 10 yrs, so is she really worth it? this might ruin her 'family reputation' n stuff. But its really up 2 both of u. If u love each other then OK, i mean, its ur life, YOLO.
No. It's impossible. The fabric of the universe will implode if a Muslim girl ever hooks up with a white guy.

If that’s why you want a Muslim girlfriend then you’re looking in the wrong place, mate.
Of course it’s possible, it’s extremely halal too. Peeling off the hijab may spice up the sex life with what one poster once called the “Kinder surprise effect”.
Original post by ihatespongebob
No. It's impossible. The fabric of the universe will implode if a Muslim girl ever hooks up with a white guy.

Not entirely true if the white guy is muslim...and the hook up happened after they were married. 😂
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Of course it’s possible, it’s extremely halal too. Peeling off the hijab may spice up the sex life with what one poster once called the “Kinder surprise effect”.

Lmao
If you have anal sex your future husband won't ever know you've had sex! #lifehacks
Parents might not be pissed, if she would agree she probably doesn't have a proper religious background, so parents prob would not really care...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending