The Student Room Group

Ucas track

Hi,
I’ve just sent off my ucas application and am waiting to hear back from my five universities. One of my choices however, UCL, I am unsure of. I see I can substitute my choices on Ucas track within 14 days, but was wondering if I could do this after I’ve been accepted/rejected?
nope, after you've heard back the only thing you can do is accept or reject the offer if you get one, you can't change it for something else

good luck on your application!
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Takeonme44
Hi,
I’ve just sent off my ucas application and am waiting to hear back from my five universities. One of my choices however, UCL, I am unsure of. I see I can substitute my choices on Ucas track within 14 days, but was wondering if I could do this after I’ve been accepted/rejected?

Yes you can substitute choices within 14 days even if they’ve made a decision. UCAS Track can’t handle it but it’s simple to sort out by phoning ucas.
Original post by InfinityPlusOne
nope, after you've heard back the only thing you can do is accept or reject the offer if you get one, you can't change it for something else

good luck on your application!

This isn’t true. It’s perfectly possible to substitute a choice that has been rejected as long as it’s within the 14 day window of applying.
Original post by PQ
This isn’t true. It’s perfectly possible to substitute a choice that has been rejected as long as it’s within the 14 day window of applying.

oh sorry, yeah, my mistake

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending