The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

UWE or NTU criminology

Basically I viewed UWE and really liked it and put NTU as my 5th choice as I saw it was high in the league tables not taking it into much account. I then got an unconditional offer in which I started to change my mind, i looked on NTU website and it looks really nice there however I have not viewed it in person. There is a taster day later in February however the application for accomodation is the start of February. If I really like NTU then will it be too late to apply for the good accom or will it all be gone. Can’t make up my mind on what uni I want to go to. Is it silly to put NTU as my form even though I haven’t viewed it??
Any one know what criminology is like there?
Original post by hobbs9110
Basically I viewed UWE and really liked it and put NTU as my 5th choice as I saw it was high in the league tables not taking it into much account. I then got an unconditional offer in which I started to change my mind, i looked on NTU website and it looks really nice there however I have not viewed it in person. There is a taster day later in February however the application for accomodation is the start of February. If I really like NTU then will it be too late to apply for the good accom or will it all be gone. Can’t make up my mind on what uni I want to go to. Is it silly to put NTU as my form even though I haven’t viewed it??
Any one know what criminology is like there?

Hi @hobbs9110

First of all, thank you for applying to NTU!

We have an offer holder day on Saturday 2 February, which is before our accommodation booking system opens (6 Feb). If you can make that it'll be a great time to check us out and get to know what life at NTU could be like. If not, we have offer holder days on 23 Feb and 23 March. I would really recommend coming to see us for yourself before making your decision. If you can't make any of the events, you can always pop in and we'll happily show you around (for Criminology, you'll be based at our City Campus) :biggrin:

Our accommodation can fill up quickly, but we guarantee our students a place in university-allocated accommodation if they make NTU their first (firm) choice by Wednesday 1 May and book their accommodation by Friday 31 May.

We have loads of student profiles on our website, if you want to hear from some of our Criminology students check out Daniel, Jake and Jessica.

I hope this helps, let me know if you need anything else and best of luck with your decision!

Thanks
Chris - NTU Rep
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending