The Student Room Group

Kings College London Timetable

Heyy ive just got an offer for kCL for Adult Nursing. I was just wondering if anyone did nursing there and knew what the timetable is like. When you are in uni is it 5 days a week or is it only a few and a lot of independent study. Also I believe we spend most of our time of Waterloo campus but could anyone tell me if I would be timetabled a lot at guys campus as well?
Thanks in advance :smile:)
Original post by juju1199
Heyy ive just got an offer for kCL for Adult Nursing. I was just wondering if anyone did nursing there and knew what the timetable is like. When you are in uni is it 5 days a week or is it only a few and a lot of independent study. Also I believe we spend most of our time of Waterloo campus but could anyone tell me if I would be timetabled a lot at guys campus as well?
Thanks in advance :smile:)

You should be in university 5 days a week to start off with, but as you progress through the course you will have more time for independent study. Timetables change year on year, as do course structures so it's generally not a good idea to rely on information from current/previous years.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending