The Student Room Group

OFFICIAL 02 Graduate Scheme 2019-Finance

Scroll to see replies

when did you get told that you have an AC on the 25th?
Original post by Alaya1905
Anybody going on the 25th?
About 3 weeks ago.
Original post by daanujan96
when did you get told that you have an AC on the 25th?
oh wow. im hoping they have space for me on another day, it'd be a shame for me not to get a chance to have a go at it :/
About 3 weeks ago.
Send them an email and ask if you can get one on a later date. Somebody on this thread said they have their AC in April.

oh wow. im hoping they have space for me on another day, it'd be a shame for me not to get a chance to have a go at it :/
When you arrive, there will be an opportunity for you to chat and get to know the other candidates.
Anybody going on the 25th?
Anyone on here got the scheme yet?
Went to my assessment centre last week and was told they will let us know in the next 2 weeks.
Anyone going to/went to a finance assessment centre that wasn't on the 25th? Let me know asap if possible please- ive read on here that there were a few AC's for finance that weren't on the 25th, but when I email them, they say they have no dates,

thanks a lot
Anyone going to/went to a finance assessment centre that wasn't on the 25th? Let me know asap if possible please- ive read on here that there were a few AC's for finance that weren't on the 25th, but when I email them, they say they have no dates,

thanks a lot

Not sure, I thought there was only one AC for each area of business. Did you got to the finance AC on the 25th March?
I went on the 25th but not for finance, there were people there for tech, store leadership and normal leadership. I don’t think the assessment centres are categorised.

thanks a lot
Original post by Account ID
Anyone on here got the scheme yet?

I have! I was accepted onto the Stores Leadership Scheme yesterday :-)
Original post by jordan_s
I have! I was accepted onto the Stores Leadership Scheme yesterday :-)

congratulations!!
Original post by Account ID
congratulations!!

Thank you so much! Let us know when you hear back from them, yeah? :biggrin:
Anyone else invited on to the scheme? I was for technology 😊

Quick Reply

Latest