The Student Room Group

help!!! are my notes good enough

I've just started revising spanish GCSE and I wanted to check that my notes are good enough and how to improve them. thank you.
20190104_200249-compressed.jpg.jpeg

do I write too big, do i write neat enough ect.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 1
It doesn't matter how many highlighters you use, how well-presented it is, how neat it is, how much time you spent colour-coding different noun endings. None of those on their own are any guarantee of good grades.
What matters is how well you can actually perform in an exam. Oh, and whether you can read your own handwriting.
The point of making notes isn't to magically boost your grades, it's to summarise the content you need to know so that you don't spend too much time looking things up when you're doing a past paper, or writing up your controlled assessment. You should use revision notes to supplement actual practice.
Reply 2
Really doesn't matter what we say, your notes are for you, so if you understand them and learn from them well, then they're good notes.
Reply 3
If you understand your notes and feel like you have everything you need to know on them it doesn’t matter what other people think. if it helps, i always feel like if i write everything that’s in my head then it helps me understand my thought process more. just write notes how it suits you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending