Labrador99
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Worried about your National 5 prelims? Not sure how to prepare or what to expect?

Don't worry- helpful TSRians ellie1964, 123543 and independentx were on hand to share their experiences and provide some top tips

You can read the article containing their advice here

Do you have any advice of your own to add? Share your ideas below
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Thanks for featuring my comments in the article! If anyone has any questions I am happy to help, as I'm sure the other contributors will be
Labrador99
Rep:
?
(Original post by 123543)
Thanks for featuring my comments in the article! If anyone has any questions I am happy to help, as I'm sure the other contributors will be
No problem- thanks for your help!
independentx
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Aww thanks so much for featuring my comments too. I know how much I needed this kind of advice last year so hopefully it helps! Good luck everyone!
Labrador99
Rep:
?
(Original post by independentx)
Aww thanks so much for featuring my comments too. I know how much I needed this kind of advice last year so hopefully it helps! Good luck everyone!
No problem!
Labrador99
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Giving this thread/article a :bump: since we're at that time of year again! Everyone who contributed to the article gave some great advice, so hopefully it helps everyone currently preparing/doing prelims!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20
  • St George's, University of London
    Postgrad open day Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20
  • University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (270)
67%
No (133)
33%

Watched Threads