The Student Room Group

Five top Tips for National 5 Prelims

Worried about your National 5 prelims? Not sure how to prepare or what to expect?

Don't worry- helpful TSRians @ellie1964, @123543 and @independentx were on hand to share their experiences and provide some top tips :h:

You can read the article containing their advice here :smile:

Do you have any advice of your own to add? Share your ideas below :h:
Reply 1
Thanks for featuring my comments in the article! If anyone has any questions I am happy to help, as I'm sure the other contributors will be :smile:
Original post by 123543
Thanks for featuring my comments in the article! If anyone has any questions I am happy to help, as I'm sure the other contributors will be :smile:

No problem- thanks for your help! :h:
Aww thanks so much for featuring my comments too. I know how much I needed this kind of advice last year so hopefully it helps! Good luck everyone!
Original post by independentx
Aww thanks so much for featuring my comments too. I know how much I needed this kind of advice last year so hopefully it helps! Good luck everyone!

No problem! :smile:
Giving this thread/article a :bump: since we're at that time of year again! Everyone who contributed to the article gave some great advice, so hopefully it helps everyone currently preparing/doing prelims! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending