The Student Room Group

How to friendzone

so there’s this boy, he’s no good for me (as a boyfriend) he takes drugs often and comes across careless and sometimes ignorant. Anyways I’ve been speaking to him for a good month, he likes me but doesn’t show affection or attention to me when we see each other (because I meet him and his group)
I really enjoy speaking to him, he has good convo but I need to tell him I can’t see anything happening romantically without him getting angry and pissed that I’ve wasted his time or anything. How do I word it in a way that I romantically don’t like him but wanna get really close in a friend way??
To be honest I don’t think a friend zone is a suitable zone for him, try no zone
Reply 2
just say ''you are my best friend ever, i enjoy talking to you my friend''
Really? How come?
Original post by Anonymous
so there’s this boy, he’s no good for me (as a boyfriend) he takes drugs often and comes across careless and sometimes ignorant. Anyways I’ve been speaking to him for a good month, he likes me but doesn’t show affection or attention to me when we see each other (because I meet him and his group)
I really enjoy speaking to him, he has good convo but I need to tell him I can’t see anything happening romantically without him getting angry and pissed that I’ve wasted his time or anything. How do I word it in a way that I romantically don’t like him but wanna get really close in a friend way??

Be honest and tell him you only want to be friends?
Reply 5
either tell him straight or just always call him bro that’s what i do ahah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending