The Student Room Group

I don't know how to talk to guys

There's this guy I have been talking to since the summer. It started out casually and it would be about university work only. Then he started telling me about his future plans and interests and hobbies and I told him mine and I sort of caught feelings for him. I don't really have any idea where the friendship is going or if I'm in the friendzone because when I asked him if we're just friends he didn't really say much. He called me ml but that was about it so I'm left wondering if I should do more of the talking or just leave it. What do you think?
Nobody here is able to tell you what to do. The only person in this world who knows what is right for you is, you. If you want to pursue him, be honest and clear about your intentions and communicate them effectively.
What did you say when you asked him if you were just friends?

I'm a guy and I absolutely would not pursue anything unless I was fairly sure the woman was interested simply because the last thing I want is to make her uncomfortable.

The most important thing is communication. From both people in the situation.

Hope this helps, just my 2 cents.
The only way to know if there is anything going between you guys is hanging out in person i.e. on a date or if you hang out in a group with others. You will know pretty soon if you do that.
Original post by Anonymous #2
Nobody here is able to tell you what to do. The only person in this world who knows what is right for you is, you. If you want to pursue him, be honest and clear about your intentions and communicate them effectively.
What did you say when you asked him if you were just friends?

I'm a guy and I absolutely would not pursue anything unless I was fairly sure the woman was interested simply because the last thing I want is to make her uncomfortable.

The most important thing is communication. From both people in the situation.

Hope this helps, just my 2 cents.

This is the advice you need. Most importantly, clear and straightforward communication. And maybe a little patience, as it sometimes takes people a little time to think these things over before saying 'yes'.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending