The Student Room Group

Freshers questions!!

Hi everyone, I'm a blogger currently at university and am going to write a blog about the first term at uni, especially focusing on fresher's week. I'm asking different sources for questions and am starting with the student room. Please can you provide me with the following questions, which I will answer on my blog, as a starting point 1. If you are a uni student currently, what were your main worries/fears in freshers week? What questions would you have asked if you were able to? 2. If you are thinking about going to uni, what questions do you have to ask a current university student? 3. If you have a place at uni, what questions do you have about your first term/freshers? Thanks and sorry if the formatting of this is awful, my laptop had a malfunction :frown:
Reply 1
My main concern was just making friends and fitting in. Everyone is in the same boat as you, just ordinary people looking to make new friends. Be civil and crack a few jokes here and there, go on nights out and you'll be fine. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending