The Student Room Group

Height

I'm completely and utter sick of being small i'm a 5'3 Girl and i'm nearly 17 i'm completely sick of it. I need tips on how to grow....if that is even possible? I can't be this height for the rest of my life, i'm the same size as a flippin 13 year old. Eek. Everyone says it's better to be small than tall, but if i'm being honest here i wan't to be tall like 5'6. I just hate hate hate being small! I need tips on how to grow a bit? if that's even possible lol.

Thanks guys!!! :smile:
If you’re genetics make you a certain height there’s nothing more you can than eat healthily and exercise, you could try Calisthenics, but again it will not lead to you growing tall, how tall are your parents?
Reply 2
Original post by TheNamesBond.
If you’re genetics make you a certain height there’s nothing more you can than eat healthily and exercise, you could try Calisthenics, but again it will not lead to you growing tall, how tall are your parents?

I'm the same size as my mum now....my dad is bigger though like 5'8 about i think. Calisthenics? what's that hahaha
I'm nearly 20 and I'm that height. There's only down from here I'm afraid. I'm not a fan of high heels but I do like platform shoes, they add a good couple inches to your height and feel natural to walk in, so maybe buy a pair of those since you can find them in every style everywhere now.

Also, master the art of swiftly climbing furniture. The number of times I've clumsily fallen off my desk trying to reach my top shelf is embarrassing.
that's the average height in Britain for a woman you're not short!
Original post by Anonymous
I'm the same size as my mum now....my dad is bigger though like 5'8 about i think. Calisthenics? what's that hahaha

Yeh you will most definitely not grow any taller, google search.
You probably won’t grow, I’m 17 and 5’8 and when I was a bit younger I wanted to shrink ahah but you need to learn to love you’re height, you’re not even that short lmao
Reply 7
Original post by velvethopes
I'm nearly 20 and I'm that height. There's only down from here I'm afraid. I'm not a fan of high heels but I do like platform shoes, they add a good couple inches to your height and feel natural to walk in, so maybe buy a pair of those since you can find them in every style everywhere now.

Also, master the art of swiftly climbing furniture. The number of times I've clumsily fallen off my desk trying to reach my top shelf is embarrassing.

Haha thanks so much
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
that's the average height in Britain for a woman you're not short!

Oh thank god
Reply 9
Original post by TheNamesBond.
Yeh you will most definitely not grow any taller, google search.

Oh great..

Quick Reply

Latest