The Student Room Group

as I do so that the tights do not fall down

I've always had that problem, it's inevitable that every time I'm dressed in leggings, you're on my knees, I have not been able to find a solution to it.
Original post by denisamarackova
I've always had that problem, it's inevitable that every time I'm dressed in leggings, you're on my knees, I have not been able to find a solution to it.

If you have a skirt on you can roll tights over the top of the skirt and then cover it with a top. Less easy with a dress, you could wear short shorts underneath and do the same? :smile:
Maybe try a bigger size? I gota few athletic type leggings from ZipperTheory.com but check your size before you buy. Maybe you're a little larger in the rear-end? ha.
Original post by BurstingBubbles
If you have a skirt on you can roll tights over the top of the skirt and then cover it with a top. Less easy with a dress, you could wear short shorts underneath and do the same? :smile:

yes is a good idea i try this
Reply 4

Sorry I'm on your knees again... your lap just looks so warm & cosy. - The campus cat.
as i wear Tights every day i have the same problem , Tights slipping down are when they are exhausted from wear , ie they can not take any more abuse so i just Bin Them and buy a new pair.
Original post by lightlyblue
as i wear Tights every day i have the same problem , Tights slipping down are when they are exhausted from wear , ie they can not take any more abuse so i just Bin Them and buy a new pair.

if I also do it I never use them more than twice, even so, they tend to fall the same, that we are going to do
Reply 7
yes is a good idea i try this

I’ve tried everything really, i think it’s just one of those of those things we have to do!
I like seeing all the different ways girls try to pull up leggings when they’re out so no notices!
The only way that works is to go to the loo and give them a massive tugging up lol.
Original post by Tash*
I’ve tried everything really, i think it’s just one of those of those things we have to do!
I like seeing all the different ways girls try to pull up leggings when they’re out so no notices!
The only way that works is to go to the loo and give them a massive tugging up lol.

Well, yes, it's something complex, there's nothing really effective

Quick Reply

Latest