Guy friend looked at my thighs?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
We were sitting and chatting. I wore semi opaque tights and my skirt was short so my thighs were visible through the sheerness of the tights.
While talking, I noticed that he was looking over at my legs/thighs.
He said he's not a creep or anything while talking about how he saw a fellow female student on the tube who was sitting in front of us but I have noticed that he has checked me out before (looked over chest/bottom) and then this. He glances back a lot at me while walking too as he walks faster and I'm slower than him.
Anonymous #1
What does this mean??
Wired_1800
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
We were sitting and chatting. I wore semi opaque tights and my skirt was short so my thighs were visible through the sheerness of the tights.
While talking, I noticed that he was looking over at my legs/thighs.
He said he's not a creep or anything while talking about how he saw a fellow female student on the tube who was sitting in front of us but I have noticed that he has checked me out before (looked over chest/bottom) and then this. He glances back a lot at me while walking too as he walks faster and I'm slower than him.
He probably likes you but does not have the confidence to approach you for a relationship.

If you like him, you could make his life way easier by asking him whether he wants to be romantically involved with you.
Mesopotamian.
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
He likes what he sees. Groundbreaking information, I know.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Wired_1800)
He probably likes you but does not have the confidence to approach you for a relationship.

If you like him, you could make his life way easier by asking him whether he wants to be romantically involved with you.
But we ve been on a date before ?
Wired_1800
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
But we ve been on a date before ?
Then why are you asking such a question? He obviously likes you.
Anonymous #1
Then why are you asking such a question? He obviously likes you.
But he wasn't showing much interest other than giving hugs while leaving on both times I saw him
Callicious
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Mesopotamian.)
He likes what he sees. Groundbreaking information, I know.
He probably wants to break some ground with that visual information he's gotten, too.
YaliaV123
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I do wonder how some people on here function in real life.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by YaliaV123)
I do wonder how some people on here function in real life.
Why
Wired_1800
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
But he wasn't showing much interest other than giving hugs while leaving on both times I saw him
He lacks confidence, you should make a movie.
Anonymous #1
He lacks confidence, you should make a movie.
But how? If he's not going to tell me how he feels or what he wants, what can I do? I couldn't kiss him on the first date , I don't know if he expected that but he seemed a bit down/off two days ago but regardless came to see me and we talked. Then each time he sees me or leaves when we meet, he gives a big hug.
KA_P
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
... do you like him?
If yes then tell him. Tell him about what you're feeling. Communication is key. Tell him why the first date didn't work out. Again communication is key.

If no then tell him. Tell him if you don't like him looking at you that way.

If he's your friend then just speak to him
Wired_1800
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
But how? If he's not going to tell me how he feels or what he wants, what can I do? I couldn't kiss him on the first date , I don't know if he expected that but he seemed a bit down/off two days ago but regardless came to see me and we talked. Then each time he sees me or leaves when we meet, he gives a big hug.
I dont know. You have to solve your problem.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by KA_P)
... do you like him?
If yes then tell him. Tell him about what you're feeling. Communication is key. Tell him why the first date didn't work out. Again communication is key.

If no then tell him. Tell him if you don't like him looking at you that way.

If he's your friend then just speak to him
Yes. But the first date was actually really nice. We didn't kiss though because it was the very first time I was talking to him properly. So felt like it was tough to kiss him that soon. But we hugged and i messaged him instantly that it was so nice to speak to him and would love to see him again.
Anonymous #1
I dont know. You have to solve your problem.
I need help. If I could, I wouldn't ask here.
Wired_1800
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I need help. If I could, I wouldn't ask here.
I honestly dont think you need help.
Anonymous #1
I honestly dont think you need help.
But why
Wired_1800
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
But why
Because you seem to be simple
agnos987
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I don't see what's the problem? He checked you out because he likes you. That's it?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (53)
21.72%
Note taking apps (6)
2.46%
Flashcards (47)
19.26%
Revision guides (15)
6.15%
Past papers (115)
47.13%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (8)
3.28%

Watched Threads