The Student Room Group

tights

not bought em before but want ones that aren't too see through, are full length and black, to wear with a dress. anyone know what these type are called & where i can find them m&s primark etc x
Reply 2

thanks really needed to know what theyre called coz am really not an expert not worn them recently & its just for a one time use 😂x
Marks and Sparks are great for tights- go for ones with a higher denier if you don't want them to be seethrough. I'd probably say 60+ is probably not see through. They do thermal ones as well and bodyshaping ones so there are loads to choose from!

Hope this helps!

Lucy
Original post by Anonymous
thanks really needed to know what theyre called coz am really not an expert not worn them recently & its just for a one time use 😂x

Your welcome, sure it will look great with your outfit. Marks and spencers, New Look, Debenhams, House of Fraser, Primark, Dorothy Perkins, they will have them in most clothes shops especially in bigger stores.
Reply 5
Original post by hallamstudents
Marks and Sparks are great for tights- go for ones with a higher denier if you don't want them to be seethrough. I'd probably say 60+ is probably not see through. They do thermal ones as well and bodyshaping ones so there are loads to choose from!

Hope this helps!

Lucy

will check there too, I'll be going round looking for ones that are 60+ like some expert haha, thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending