The Student Room Group

What do asian women think of mixed men?

Far eastern and middle eastern women are my type but I don’t think many would date someone outside of their race. I’m a lightskinned guy who’s 3/4 white and a 1/4 black
Depends on how you look and how your personality is. You’d have to be pretty special to be worth the trouble from family lol
Reply 2
Based on what others said, I’m at least a 7/10. As far as personality goes, I’m working on it lmao
Original post by Iownuk
Far eastern and middle eastern women are my type but I don’t think many would date someone outside of their race. I’m a lightskinned guy who’s 3/4 white and a 1/4 black

Ask yourself this, if a rat is born in a sewer, is it a racist?
Most far eastern girls (inc myself) date people based on personality and don't discriminate based on the guy's race, but tbf there are a fair few who would only date their own because some of our families are obssessed with homogeneity :///, and as the other poster said, it can cause trouble with families sometimes
Im south asian and my LT boyfriend is black. I agree with anon; it will either be a short term interest/ interest based on physical attractiveness but it will have to be something special to be considered serious (unless they come from a very liberal family)
Reply 6
Original post by GraduateLynx
Ask yourself this, if a rat is born in a sewer, is it a racist?

I... don’t know lol
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
Most far eastern girls (inc myself) date people based on personality and don't discriminate based on the guy's race, but tbf there are a fair few who would only date their own because some of our families are obssessed with homogeneity :///, and as the other poster said, it can cause trouble with families sometimes

Ah I guess that’s reassuring
Reply 8
Original post by beansofthe0ccult
Im south asian and my LT boyfriend is black. I agree with anon; it will either be a short term interest/ interest based on physical attractiveness but it will have to be something special to be considered serious (unless they come from a very liberal family)

I see, well I consider myself conservative so that’s a rip
My best friend was born in india, race and ancestral heritage mean absolutely nothing to her.
She's dated guys of all nationalities, ethnicities and religious persuasions.
Original post by londonmyst
My best friend was born in india, race and ancestral heritage mean absolutely nothing to her.
She's dated guys of all nationalities, ethnicities and religious persuasions.

I might just ask that little Indian girl out who I work with now lol :smile: Reassuring
(edited 5 years ago)
Why do you ask?
im arab myself && ussually i go for m race ngl but i also go for mixed and obvs when u see someone u ll be like their peng but when we get to know them if their personality is sh*t then it s a big L but in ur case if u have a good personality u should be fine
Reply 13
Why do you ask?

So I know whether to start approaching these women that I see everyday
Reply 14
Original post by sxrxh125
im arab myself && ussually i go for m race ngl but i also go for mixed and obvs when u see someone u ll be like their peng but when we get to know them if their personality is sh*t then it s a big L but in ur case if u have a good personality u should be fine

Makes sense
As a partly middle eastern female I would be very wary of someone who identifies as a conservative :/ race, ethnicity, nationality I'm very open to (but are YOU as a conservative.....)
Reply 16
As a partly middle eastern female I would be very wary of someone who identifies as a conservative :/ race, ethnicity, nationality I'm very open to (but are YOU as a conservative.....)

Without getting too political, the only thing I’m against is illegal immigrants and people who choose not to work. If you’re neither of those then I don’t mind
Well women in Phillipines, China, (countries in that area) love me lol. I always get random girls taking photos of me on their phones when I visit my family in that part of the world

I'm Eurasian :cool:
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending