The Student Room Group

Don’t know if to drop out of nursing?

Doubting my abilities I love placement but really struggling to write assignments as my English is not the best also lack a lot of confidence in placement.
Original post by Dija51
Doubting my abilities I love placement but really struggling to write assignments as my English is not the best also lack a lot of confidence in placement.

If nursing is something you are interested in and you like the placement, I would stick with it. It is common to be nervous as you begin a placement, but as you build up your duties and experience, you will soon increase in confidence. If you are having trouble, ask for help - you are there to learn and no-one is expecting you to be perfect at this stage! In terms of your assignments and English, have you thought about seeking help to improve your language and writing style?
Reply 2
Original post by cheesecakelove
If nursing is something you are interested in and you like the placement, I would stick with it. It is common to be nervous as you begin a placement, but as you build up your duties and experience, you will soon increase in confidence. If you are having trouble, ask for help - you are there to learn and no-one is expecting you to be perfect at this stage! In terms of your assignments and English, have you thought about seeking help to improve your language and writing style?

Thankyou I just need someone to say to me I can do it as I have a lot of negative thoughts in my head which makes me want to drop out I can take workshop classes which help you in writing skills

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending