The Student Room Group

Nursing

What are some key questions I should look at or be prepared when it comes to a nursing uni interview
I don’t do nursing but I know they talk a lot about the 6Cs so look at these. Theirs also a lot of helpful resources on YouTube and the web to prepare. Good luck
Reply 2
Original post by malik1064
What are some key questions I should look at or be prepared when it comes to a nursing uni interview

Although nobody can give you any exact questions for your interview due to fairness for the other candidates. Here's some examples below that you might be asked about......

Some key things are .....
NMC code of practice
NHS core values
6 C's of nursing
Any previous experience in care sector ( although not necessary but useful if you have).
Why did you choose this particular university to study your nursing degree
How would you cope with stress while you were working
How would you cope with a bereavement while you were working on shift especially if you were looking after this particular patient and having to stay professional as a nurse.

Look at the NMC website and the RCN website for more information about nursing.

A NHS registered midwife
Original post by malik1064

Hey,

Check out this post for generic interview advice, specific healthcare interview advice and managing interview anxiety: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7418316

I hope this helps and good luck with your interview :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending