The Student Room Group

Do you use socials?

Do you use social like fb and instagram? Or you rather not use them ? Did you Have ever deleted your accounts ? Or are you thinking about deleting them ?
I have deleted mine and I feel like I am free now lol
Original post by cloud10
Do you use social like fb and instagram? Or you rather not use them ? Did you Have ever deleted your accounts ? Or are you thinking about deleting them ?

Cannot live without instagran
I keep deleting and re-making them ahaha
Original post by cloud10

Yes I do. I use Facebook to stay in contact with family and friends who love car away. And I use Instagram (only recently got it) to keep up with people I'm interested in. I didn't have Facebook until a year and a half ago either.
I use facebook as a constant supply of memes and to keep up with friends. Use instagram mostly for pics of my friend's cats tbh but originally got it to make some group chats for organising pub trips. If I deleted them all it'd be more harm than good.
I use Facebook to keep in touch with friends and family because I live in a different country. I don't use Instagram much anymore but will put some stories here and there for banter.
I once downloaded Snapchat but i thought it was crap so I deleted it after a day.
Reply 6
I have facebook however I don't use the app. I only use Instagram to stalk my tattoo artist for when he has dates.

Apart from that I use snapchat only.

Quick Reply

Latest