The Student Room Group

Best small gift for friend

I want to get my best friend a small gift just as an out of the blue kinda thing to do something nice. I've got a box but it needs to be quite small to fit into it, probably quite thin too. Any ideas?
Is your best friend a boy or girl? What are they in to?
Original post by Sammylou40
Is your best friend a boy or girl? What are they in to?

girl, she likes a lot of stuff but she's been through a tough time at the moment so I want a nice gesture to cheer her up a bit
I’d suggest creating some vouchers for her then. Inexpensive and very personal.
She can give them back one at a time when she wants to cash them in so it lasts a while.
For example, a walk together in a really nice place. Take a treat with you.
Buy her a drink in her favourite cafe.
You know her best so think of things she enjoys that don’t cost much. Whenever she’s a bit low she can cash one in
Reply 4
Photo frame with pic of the two of you? And put a message with it about being there for her? No offence, but she can always change the pic at a later date.

Or, when one of my friends was struggling with a horrible boss at work, I did a little pamper bag: chocolate, face mask, girly pink nail varnish, some mini spa toiletries.
i've got a box with a couple of things in for her like a care package sort of thing, there's her favourite chocolate and some face masks and some candles but I feel like I need some extras in there
Original post by Surnia
Photo frame with pic of the two of you? And put a message with it about being there for her? No offence, but she can always change the pic at a later date.

Or, when one of my friends was struggling with a horrible boss at work, I did a little pamper bag: chocolate, face mask, girly pink nail varnish, some mini spa toiletries.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending