The Student Room Group
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

Room available from September - Cheap rent! - 10 mins from Cambridge North

Hey folks,

I’ve set up an account on here to advertise a spare room in a shared house that a friend and I (one male, one female) will have available from September (a slightly earlier start may be possible).

The house has three bedrooms, one bathroom (with a bath/shower), a living room, a kitchen (with washing machine) and a really nice garden. It is located in Chesterton, about a 10 minute walk from Cambridge North train station and a 35 minute walk from ARU. Nearby are a decent size Tesco, a number of takeaways and small shops, and a laundromat.

The rent is £280 per month, excluding bills, which on average total around £80 per month. The landlord (lovely bloke) also asks for a small deposit. On the whole it’s a really good deal.

I’m posting on here rather than just advertising generally because we’ve both had issues with living arrangements before, and we’d like to find a housemate who clicks with us, meaning we can all have a fantastic year!

So if you’re interested or if you have any questions, drop a post here or message me. And if you’re up for it, we’d love to sit down for a coffee with you. We’re both looking forward to having a great housemate!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending