Careers and Jobs is Recruiting! Watch
I'm pleased to announce that Careers and Jobs is recruiting!
For successful applicants, users will become a Forum Helper assistant (FH) initially and then they will have the chance to apply to become a Volunteer Support Team (VST) member at a later stage. The roles are similar, however the VST role has some more responsibilities and moderation permissions.
Both roles are around:
- Moderation of TSR, including moving any threads in the wrong places.
- Content creation, including projects such as the Grad Scheme Guides.
- Fostering a community feel, primarily involving engaging with users and being someone they trust and can ask for help
From an FH perspective, the role offers a chance to develop your CV, to gain experience in running and participating in projects, and to join our existing team of fantastic Forum Helpers.
If you are interested in applying, please create a thread in the Forum Helper application forum with your answers to the following:
- Which sub-forum would you like to help in?
- Why would you like to help?
- How would you improve the section?
- Do you have any project ideas for the section?
If you want any more information, please let me know by replying to this thread, or sending me a PM if you'd prefer!
Quick guides to apprenticeships