1) Social life
2) Living exp
3) part time jobs

UOL?
University of Leicester ...
Original post by ageshallnot
UOL?
Hey!

When it comes to Universities, these sort of things are always pretty much the same.

Social life will vary Uni to Uni, but it is what you make of it. It's no different being in one city than another.

I'm from Cardiff myself but live in Sheffield now, could easily tell you Cardiff is bustling and great - full of life, very cultural, but I'm sure Leicester is the same way. Unless you're going to a very small university in a tiny little area, I doubt you'll find much difference.

I can give you the run-of-the-mill idea though that part time jobs are easy to secure as a student, just work at a bar, if you don't have any job experience go volunteer at a charity shop, and if you want to find good living experiences live in halls then move in with your friends in second year!

Best of luck
Josh :smile:
Original post by Hippierajput
Which one is better in
1) Social life
2) Living exp
3) part time jobs
Thanks for the reply... Well i will be doing my Masters so for accommodation its gonna be only 1 year..But i was still thinking which is better Uni hall or private halls..Bcos in cardiff m getting private new halls for same price...

Original post by hallamstudents
Hey!

When it comes to Universities, these sort of things are always pretty much the same.

Social life will vary Uni to Uni, but it is what you make of it. It's no different being in one city than another.

I'm from Cardiff myself but live in Sheffield now, could easily tell you Cardiff is bustling and great - full of life, very cultural, but I'm sure Leicester is the same way. Unless you're going to a very small university in a tiny little area, I doubt you'll find much difference.

I can give you the run-of-the-mill idea though that part time jobs are easy to secure as a student, just work at a bar, if you don't have any job experience go volunteer at a charity shop, and if you want to find good living experiences live in halls then move in with your friends in second year!

Best of luck
Josh :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending