Eng lit - 8 (one off a 9)
Maths - 8 (three off a 9)
Biology - 9
Chemistry - 9
Physics - 9
History - 9
Drama - 9
Spanish - 7
Music Technology - Sat exams so waiting for results.
Hey,
My evening has been a lot better, I have now finished B2 and REMEMBER the heart info. with blood vessels, coronary heart disease etc.
Annotated English poems in anthology in more detail 😄
Prepared a bit for sports studies baseline assessment on Weds. 😐 *gulp*
Studied more maths and nailed some surds!
Your mocks are amazing!
I am not looking forward to school, on the first day back I get 3 of my baseline assessment results back for Maths, French (writing- which I am certain I failed 😦😧) and English Lang.
Sigh.... 😥 X
Wow! You did a lot today. Don't worry about those baseline assessment results, you're going to be fine. Clearly from the effort you put. x Let's all hope we don't die soon ;(
Original post by Stardom33
Hey,
My evening has been a lot better, I have now finished B2 and REMEMBER the heart info. with blood vessels, coronary heart disease etc.
Your mocks are amazing!
I am not looking forward to school, on the first day back I get 3 of my baseline assessment results back for Maths, French (writing- which I am certain I failed 😦😧) and English Lang.
Sigh.... 😥 X
Reply 83
Hey,
Your mocks are amazing!
Sigh.... 😥 X

Woohoo! Congrats on being so productive!
Thank you!
I do try very hard to do as much as possible, but I am certain that I failed the French Writing 😣
It pains me every time I think of it...
You're right, let's still hope we're alive to see next year! X 😦😓☺
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 85
Good evening everyone!
Sorry I haven't been posting today, just wanted to power on with some revision.
I went out this morning so I started in the afternoon:

What I have done today:
English Language Q5
Maths Paper 2
History flashcards
History revision questions
Spanish Speaking Questions
Drama revision of practitioners and mind maps

What I'm doing tonight:
Biology flashcards
Biology watcing freesciencelessons on unsure topics
Physics flashcards for P1
Finish C3 videos

Hoep you have a productive evening!

Taglist

@studyingpeach @BChemGee @ThunderBeard @s.m999 @Coolkitkat23 @Stardom33 @AliciaMayx @Study_Girl 7 @Examhelpp @meipwrk @NadineAhmedHelmy @Elijah.b27
(edited 5 years ago)
Well done!
I have had a good day so far. I have done loads for most subjects, just have a bit of French to do.
Speaking of French, I am worried about tomorrow because we find our baseline results out. 😓
Defo failed. 😐
Good luck with the rest of the day! X
Good luck about tomorrow, I'm sure you're going to be fine! Make sure to update me (maybe private message me or on my thread?)

Well done!
I have had a good day so far. I have done loads for most subjects, just have a bit of French to do.
Speaking of French, I am worried about tomorrow because we find our baseline results out. 😓
Defo failed. 😐
Reply 88
Well done!
Defo failed. 😐

I hope it goes well for you! x
Wow you are so productive today, well done! Also, can you tag me? Thanks :smile:

What exam board are you on?
Original post by sowen
Good evening everyone!

What I have done today:
English Language Q5
Maths Paper 2
History flashcards

What I'm doing tonight:
Biology flashcards
Finish C3 videos

Taglist

@studyingpeach @BChemGee @ThunderBeard @s.m999 @Coolkitkat23 @Stardom33 @AliciaMayx @Study_Girl 7 @Examhelpp @meipwrk
Reply 90
Original post by NadineAhmedHelmy
Wow you are so productive today, well done! Also, can you tag me? Thanks :smile:

What exam board are you on?

My apologies! You are tagged now :smile:
I'm on AQA for Biology, Chemistry, Physics, English Lit, English Lang, History and Further Maths
Edexcel for Spanish, Maths
NCFE for Music Technology
OCR for Drama
I'll PM you tomorrow! Thanks so much. I am so nervous because I do not want to fail and I also get my maths and english lang results back. 😣 X
Original post by NadineAhmedHelmy
Good luck about tomorrow, I'm sure you're going to be fine! Make sure to update me (maybe private message me or on my thread?)

Thanks! X
Original post by sowen
I hope it goes well for you! x
@sowen how are you learning your speaking questions? My actual exam is on the 1 May but our teacher is testing the general conversation tomorrow in regards to our chosen theme. I was trying to learn them throughout the past few days but I've just tested myself and nothing has gone into my head! I really wanted to get my theme done really well for tomorrow but now I'm a nervous wreck aaa :frown:
Original post by sowen
Good evening everyone!

What I have done today:
English Language Q5
Maths Paper 2
History flashcards

What I'm doing tonight:
Biology flashcards
Finish C3 videos

Taglist

@studyingpeach @BChemGee @ThunderBeard @s.m999 @Coolkitkat23 @Stardom33 @AliciaMayx @Study_Girl 7 @Examhelpp @meipwrk @NadineAhmedHelmy

well done-You must have woken up early wowowowo :smile:
Please would you tag me too! And good luck...we're in the same boat
Reply 95
Original post by studyingpeach
@sowen how are you learning your speaking questions? My actual exam is on the 1 May but our teacher is testing the general conversation tomorrow in regards to our chosen theme. I was trying to learn them throughout the past few days but I've just tested myself and nothing has gone into my head! I really wanted to get my theme done really well for tomorrow but now I'm a nervous wreck aaa :frown:

Do not panic! You can do this.

I have put all of my chosen theme onto flashcards, and I learn best by rereading my flashcards. So the first time I read it just to familiarise myself with it. Then I reread, turn the flashcard around and try to rewrite as much as I can/say as much as I can. I check my answer. Another thing you can do is record yourself saying them if you are more of an audible learner. Do not panic, as you still have time to learn them. I would just recommend keep revisiting them. I highlight sentences I usually forget so then I can visualise them when I go into the exam. Hope that helps! Best of luck.
Original post by Study_Girl 7
well done-You must have woken up early wowowowo :smile:

I was awake at 7, did some work and chilled from 10-12 as I was with family. Thank you! :smile:
Original post by Zoeyyyyyyyy
Please would you tag me too! And good luck...we're in the same boat

Of course, will do. Glad to have you here! :smile:
Original post by sowen
Do not panic! You can do this.

I have put all of my chosen theme onto flashcards, and I learn best by rereading my flashcards. So the first time I read it just to familiarise myself with it. Then I reread, turn the flashcard around and try to rewrite as much as I can/say as much as I can. I check my answer. Another thing you can do is record yourself saying them if you are more of an audible learner. Do not panic, as you still have time to learn them. I would just recommend keep revisiting them. I highlight sentences I usually forget so then I can visualise them when I go into the exam. Hope that helps! Best of luck.

I was awake at 7, did some work and chilled from 10-12 as I was with family. Thank you! :smile:

Of course, will do. Glad to have you here! :smile:

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I've, thankfully, put my questions all on flashcards already - I'll try your method and tell you how it goes. Also, how often do you revisit your speaking questions? You've made me feel so much better - thank you once again :h:
Reply 97
Original post by studyingpeach
THANK YOU SO MUCH! I've, thankfully, put my questions all on flashcards already - I'll try your method and tell you how it goes. Also, how often do you revisit your speaking questions? You've made me feel so much better - thank you once again :h:

Three times a day. Morning, Middle of the day, and the evening so I am doing it multiple times a day in about 10-15 minute chunks. Otherwise, if you try to cram for two hours, you may forget it.
No problem at all! :smile:
hey i'd like to be tagged!
Original post by sowen
Three times a day. Morning, Middle of the day, and the evening so I am doing it multiple times a day in about 10-15 minute chunks. Otherwise, if you try to cram for two hours, you may forget it.
No problem at all! :smile:

Your tips are amazing - no wonder you did so well in your mocks! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending