The Student Room Group

Advice needed!?!?

So there is a girl we will call her Ava. So Ava is a b**** she dated my best friend she is desperate AF she has tryed to steal her only friends man like wtf!! Well Ava is a desperate Bisexual b**** (I have nothing against lgbtq she is just bad not all lgbtq people) So honestly I think she is only bisexual because she is desperate! Well my best friend is straight and Ava knows that well she kissed my best friend on the check. Me and my best friend didn’t think it would be a problem , until we found out that Ava went to her friends house and tryed to fk her. So I told my bff to be careful. Well one day right before the STAAR test when my bff went to the restroom Ava came and told my bff before u leave give me a hug so my bff was trying to be nice and she gave her a hug and then started to leave and then Ava grabbed her pulled her in and kissed her lips
I think the only thing you can do is tell this Ava girl to stop. If she persists, report her. What she did can be seen as a form of assault. Talk with your friend first, see what she wants to do.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending