The Student Room Group

Btec Business national unit 2 2019

Scroll to see replies

I just got the brief today and I’m so stressed
I just got the brief today from school and I’m so stressed omggggg
Im having trouble of finding quantitative data for my research, literally cant find anything anywhere. Any help?
Any ideas for the geographic segmentation?I wrote about possibly more interesting venues in a city but there's also probably just as many in smaller towns e.g parks, farms, halls ect
what are you talking about
so do you mean you got the unit 2 brief cos I got that yesterday
Original post by Nafeesaa
Original post by Tionne1
Does anyone actually know what to write in their six pages as its hard to find information on pop up cinemas?

I know right I literally cant find anything basically everything is based on cinema but no pop up cinema.
so I didn't write even one sentence so I have decided to probably do primary research cos I can't really just rely on just secondary research since I'm getting blanks.
I'll most likely either email them then ask them a some questions or do something else
Reply 46
I cant find anything either
Original post by Hassara otsusuki
I know right I literally cant find anything basically everything is based on cinema but no pop up cinema.
so I didn't write even one sentence so I have decided to probably do primary research cos I can't really just rely on just secondary research since I'm getting blanks.
I'll most likely either email them then ask them a some questions or do something else
Reply 47
However Ive already done my primary research I just don't know what to write about ti do you have any ideas?
Reply 48
Do you have statistical evidence that the cinema industry is falling?
Original post by ominouss
I have not been able to find any market research as the concept is extremely niche and new. However you can use that point as an advantage as the cinema industry is falling and pop up cinema can be a healthy twist in the cinema market.
Competitors:
The sector is largely dominated by small-scale organisations including the Cornwall-based Miracle Theatre and The Open-Air Cinema
The UK is a global leader in pop up cinemas. It has 35 active distributors of content and has formed the only trade body for the industry in the Event Cinema Association. In 2014 event cinema was worth over £35 million in the UK and Ireland and accounted for over 3% of total box office sales.
Film4 summer screens, Luna cinema and roof top cinemas for competitors
https://www.timeout.com/london/film/outdoor-cinema-in-london
Pop Up Cinemas are mobile, portable photo displays that display a range of content including live streaming/recorded performances, films and art events.

i need help too

Original post by Tionne1
Does anyone actually know what to write in their six pages as its hard to find information on pop up cinemas?
Original post by Melisa Cambaz
whats everyone saying about pop up cinemas then ?

you do a BTEC and I do a BTEc so I guess we're both retards. Lets make retarded babies xx

You're too blessed to be stressed baby girl.
lo
Add my snap dmcguigan17 I'll give you tips. I'm A DDD* student

Original post by JasmineOwusu
i need help too
Reply 55
soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo can someone tell me what to write???

Spoiler

yeye michael jackson is kiddy fiddler

Original post by GagandeepkJohal
Just got Unit 2 part A today

Lets all talk about it and help each other

Original post by Bimimi67
anybody care to share some info
what are you talking about
so do you mean you got the unit 2 brief cos I got that yesterday

yeah I got it on Monday and I don't even know where to start, any tips?
the brief talks about how Samuel L Jackson analed widow
yeah I got it on Monday and I don't even know where to start, any tips?
Ohh yhh!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending