The Student Room Group

Tesco underpaid me?!?

So I’ve just checked my online pay slip and I think I’ve been underpaid, I’ve worked full time this month on nights, working sundays and bank holidays aswell. I’ve just checked my payslip and it says my basic pay is £550, my contracted hours are 22.5 but I’m working full time now, my Sunday premium is only on £66 and my 00.00 - 06.00 premium is only on £99 my night overtime is also £437 which I think is correct. I’m confused because my last payslip I got I only worked for 2 weeks and that payslip had a a similar Sunday premium, £550 base pay and a higher 00.00 - 06.00 premium. This makes no sense. Can I get help from anyone that works at Tesco please???
Reply 1
I used to work at Tesco and they always under paid me every month for 5 years. Go speak to your wages and they will work it out for you.
Reply 2
Did they always resolve it for you and I’m not sure where to find the person who does wages, I’ll have a word with my line manager tonight
Reply 3
Wages only work in the day . Sometimes got it resolved. Sometimes they’d argue it, even though I documented all my overtime as I was on a 8 contract all my hours were classed as overtime
Reply 4
Yeah a lot of mine are classed as overtime aswell, I’m also documenting my hours worked but the thing is I don’t know the extra amount of money earned for 00.00 - 06.00
Reply 5
I'm a former employee and they've underpaid me with my last payslip too. I've emailed, called and tweeted about 11 different contacts all supposedly linked to payroll but no one is helping me resolve it. They're completely useless and I don't know what to do now but I'm deffo not gonna give up, please let me know if you ever got it sorted because this is getting really tedious.
Reply 6
Have the same issue. Underpaid. Went to see the transport manager, got told to F off. Brooklands branch. Now have proof of underpayment from inland revenue

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending