The Student Room Group

I'm worried

I'm a 17-year-old boy and I can only ejaculate sperm when masturbating in the shower and nowhere else. I masturbate 1-2 times a day in my room which then leads to me needing to go the toilet to wee However when I do it in the shower it comes out normally. Should I be worried?
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a 17-year-old boy and I can only ejaculate sperm when masturbating in the shower and nowhere else. I masturbate 1-2 times a day in my room which then leads to me needing to go the toilet to wee However when I do it in the shower it comes out normally. Should I be worried?

No. Try masturbating less often.
I suspect you are more relaxed, it's more of a secure safe space (look on the door better privacy) and easier to clean up masturbating in the shower (the noise of the water also hides what you are doing and what's going on outside). Thus it's easier to reach a fulfilling climax.

When masturbating in your room it's less secure, you're more likely to get distracted and you're not as relaxed and thus are overthinking it and struggling to reach a fulfilling climax. The longer it goes on the more likely the need to pee will come on.

No health issues at all. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest