The Student Room Group

Aqa biology paper 1 COMBINED **14th May 2019**

Guys, how was it?

Scroll to see replies

****jng awful. Do you thjnk the grade boundaries will be low? I was hoping for an 8 but I think I probs got a 5
For the malaria question I wrote you could prevent malaria from mosquito nets and insecticide
Is that fine?
I said insecticides, could u prevent malaria by vaccination?
I don’t think so
Original post by Flower2617
Original post by Bubbles0077
For the malaria question I wrote you could prevent malaria from mosquito nets and insecticide
Is that fine?

Think so I put the same thing

I wrote mosquito nets and vaccination
This test had required practicals on every page
It annoyed me sooo much ugh
But I just looked online and they don’t have a vaccine invented for malaria yet?😭
Um guys what did u do for the Graph question where they asked to draw line c? I was bare confused about that, I put it under both the lines
yes that was right, i also put to stop the breeding of moquitoes as they are the vector but overall did not like the paper at all
Um guys what did u do for the Graph question where they asked to draw line c? I was bare confused about that, I put it under both the lines

I put it above 😶
Guys, how was it?

absolutely rubbish the questions were so hard and like very picky about certain things
Yeah, I put that except I put pesticides by mistake instead of insecticides
Is that fine?
for the malaria question, you could have wrote about preventing mosquito's from breeding and mosquito nets
i found it quite easy tbh i just read the question properly but thats just me
i put mosquito nets and preventing vectors from breeding
what about for the exchange surfaces question? I choked and forgot to simplify and write my working lmao
I found it quite difficult, so I was shocked when I heard loads of people say it was easy. I then realised that they were talking about Biology Triple not combined. I was relieved.
****jng awful. Do you thjnk the grade boundaries will be low? I was hoping for an 8 but I think I probs got a 5
I put the graph line above too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending