The Student Room Group

Relationship problems

I will get to the point
my boyfriend is going to uni soon and well he doesnt know if he wants to carry on this relationship because we will technically have two different lives
So Tomorrow I will know if he still wants to carry it on.
I don't want to ruin his joy of uni or anything if you know what I mean but i dont know what to do and i am crying
In my opinion end it no matter how he feels. It may be hard but it's a lot better than dragging something that's definitely not going to work on and on until it messes you both up really bad. Right now you have the chance to end it in a healthy way.
Reply 2
Ok
I think if he isn't willing to be disciplined enough to stay dedicated to you, he isn't taking you seriously. He may see you as just a 'girlfriend' or a short time thing, like an experience- maybe he is bored and wants to move on. I'm sorry if this sounds mean, but I know myself that there are a few guys who view relationships like this. Plus, if you're willing to wait for him but he isn't, then you are putting more work in than him, but a relationship isn't meant to be two sided. Regardless, it might be best to give up on him. I hope you're handling the pain ok, getting all of it out. I find cold showers, the outdoors, and watching the simpsons often helps me, but please remember you are not a hobby, a past time, or a thing to use and discard. You are valuable and human, and worthy of love.:h:stay strong
Reply 4
Tysm I will try to stay strong :smile:

Original post by Anonymous
I think if he isn't willing to be disciplined enough to stay dedicated to you, he isn't taking you seriously. He may see you as just a 'girlfriend' or a short time thing, like an experience- maybe he is bored and wants to move on. I'm sorry if this sounds mean, but I know myself that there are a few guys who view relationships like this. Plus, if you're willing to wait for him but he isn't, then you are putting more work in than him, but a relationship isn't meant to be two sided. Regardless, it might be best to give up on him. I hope you're handling the pain ok, getting all of it out. I find cold showers, the outdoors, and watching the simpsons often helps me, but please remember you are not a hobby, a past time, or a thing to use and discard. You are valuable and human, and worthy of love.:h:stay strong
Reply 5
I guess I know what to do next I will keep you lot updated about what happens between him and I...
Ok, you got this

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending