The Student Room Group

Am I asexual?

So I've had sex before but I didn't like it, I don't mind kissing and cuddling but not sex so now I'm wondering whether I'm asexual cos I don't want a sexual relationship?
maybe. Maybe you just didn't like that particular sexual experience or maybe you're asexual. :dontknow: Just do what makes you comfortable:h:.
no i think what you dislike is the nervousness because you've only had it once

my first, second and third times were nervous af and made me apprehensive about having sex again and i think that's what you're feeling

take your time and and find someone who's patient with you
but I've done it a lot of times cos I was in a relationship for 2 yrs and I still didn't like it
I was starting to think that I'm a les cos I'm attracted to some girls but I've never done anything with them so idk if I would like it either
It could have been the person you were with that meant you didn't like sex, it might be different with somebody else. However, nobody on TSR can put a label on you... It's something you need to figure out for yourself :smile:
what do you mean you didn't like It though was it not pleasuring you or was it more like discomfort?
also are you becoming closer with a girl perhaps someone you use to see as a best friend because maybe this distance or poor sexual chemistry with your partner or recent partner made you mistaken your friendship level love as something more. maybe this is something to consider and try to see but also know exploring things and finding out more about your liking or interest in girls isn't bad and is perfectly acceptable and normal to be now figuring out. it isn't something natural always, people can develop likings to other genders further along in their life as well its just a discovery that will need time and care
Original post by Anonymous
what do you mean you didn't like It though was it not pleasuring you or was it more like discomfort?

both
its no surprise you didn't like it then!! the guy could have been really bad at it ...
Original post by cherlloydfan
both
Probably are les
Original post by cherlloydfan
I was starting to think that I'm a les cos I'm attracted to some girls but I've never done anything with them so idk if I would like it either
do you see girls as pretty though this is normal and common for a straight girl or do you feel sexually attracted like picture perhaps getting intimate with them because then this could mean you may be gay or bi

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending