The Student Room Group

Is anyone else like this or have experienced this typa feeing

So basically throughout my whole life I’ve liked 17 boys. Whenever I find someone prettier than them I just leave them for someone else and then if someone is prettier than that person I just instantly lose my interest in the previous person. I have done this 17 times. And also whenever I have a crush, I don’t want to be in a relationship with them because what’s the point the next month I’ll start finding someone else attractive yk

I’m kind of like a player ig, I don’t care about any of my crushes, like I could not give a f if my crush got hit by a bus, I wouldn’t care if they were sick, because just bc they’re pretty that doesn’t mean I should care about them? I’m just there cus of their looks

I want to talk to them and look nice to get their attention and if a pretty boy thinks I’m pretty it really makes me happy but that’s all, I don’t necessarily care for them neither do I want to be with them

Is there a word for this or am I just a player??? Lol help me

Also I’m asexual it’s not like I’m using them for sex or anything, I just get happy when someone atttractive thinks I’m attractive, I get happy even if a girl says I’m pretty or an ugly guy has a crush on me but obviously it wouldn’t be the same as a very handsome man thinking I’m pretty

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending